BY MISSION #11 in Tortillas

Mission® Tortilla Rounds.
Guaranteed fresh.
Thru date printed on bag.
All natural.
0g trans fat per serving.
Authentic Mexican Tortilla Chips®.
Restaurant style.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Do this tortilla come in strips!1 Answers
  • Do they have other options then just round? 1 Answers
  • Love this for nachos and party and dips especially if you...3 Answers
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These tortilla chips are the most authentic Mexican restaurant chips I have tased in a long time. They have the most delicious corn taste and satisfying crispy crunch that is great for dipping and layering for any dip. I would choose them over anything else
Heather D.
These are really good chips and they hold up really well when dipping in cheese or salsa. I like the flavor of the chip and we like making walking tacos with them. Overall this is a good chip and we would recommend and purchase again.
Ashliegh G.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats a bash without chips and dip!! I totally love these tortilla chips, inexpensive and ready to be dip in whatever your heart desires. The round body makes for getting a hearty taste of your favorite dip and /or queso mix.
Leslie G.
These are great for making nachos or enjoying salsa or guacamole ...they always make a tasty snack for friends and family to enjoy. ..or you can add them to a taco salad for some added crunch and flavor. ..super yummy!
ramella c.
I love all of their chips, I can barely keep a bag in the house for a day when I buy them. They are a staple at my house when Iam serving
Snacks. They are a quality product that I buy frequently and the price point is sometimes better than the commercialized brands of chip snacks.
Amanda R.
There's are super tasty and usually well priced. Nice and thick so they don't break when dipping, which Is wonderful. However we have switch to an organic brand for heath reasons. Should they ever make an organic, non-GMO chip, I would happily buy from this brand again!
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
This brand has more chips for the same price as other brands, is thicker, has more flavor, and us my overall choice when I need tortilla chips. Love their white corn chips too. They hold up well with hot dips and don't get soggy.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are the ones I always buy when I want some to use with dip. They're strong, with a good taste, not too salty, not too spicy. They go perfectly with the seven layer taco dip. I've enjoyed that for dinner more times than i should admit. And they aren't expensive.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These tortilla chips are great. I like them because they seem more sturdy so they hold up to thick dips and salsas. But in the end, I typically end up going for whichever tortilla chips are cheaper, which isn't Mission.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
In my opinion, these are the best tortilla chips on the market! They are a lot tastier than other brands. Perfect for nachos or one of your favorite dips. I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet.
marlene c.
Love this for nachos and party and dips especially if your having a party for a game or something its really easy and cheap
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do they have other options then just round?
Shawna D.
Do this tortilla come in strips!