BY MISSION

Contents include:
12 taco shells.
Taco sauce.
Taco seasoning.
0g trans fat per serving.
(See nutrition facts for sodium content).
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

Shellby M.
I like this kit it has the seasoning, taco sauce and the shells. I like a kit that has a variety of both soft and hard shells to please everyone but this is great has good flavor and is affordable!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say that I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying. MY FAMILY use mission every Tuesday for taco day .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
This is the perfect kit for taco night! It gives a good foundation to make any sort of taco. Anything to make dinner one easier for a family where both adults are working is a great product in my book!
Chrissy D.
My preferred taco kit. Easy to make tacos with kit directions. Using kit with add-ins like lettuce tomato and sour cream is delicious. Nice to have on hand in pantry.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
These are perfect for taco Tuesdays or basically any night I am in love with this it can be time consuming but so so worth it than eating out it's a great feeling making them to your like I love the soft ones more though
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Just buy your fav meat and veggies for the toppings and your good to go, so handy for a quick lunch or dinner love this very flavorful and crunchy and delicious
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
These are great for quick night dinner.. We add lettuce, tomato, cheese and black olives to ours.. These are just really delicious!
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these taco shells. I use these when I don't want to do the home made taco shells. I throw these in oven and serve
Ashlee P.
Chattanooga, TN
Perfect kit for taco night/ taco Tuesday! Target is minutes away so we usually pick it up there! Super affordable
Niki s.
When in doubt for a dinner meal, get this! You can never go wrong with tacos.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How well does this taco kit really work?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
This looks awesome.. anyone recommend?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Has anyone had problems with receiving broken taco shells or are they packaged pretty well?