Food & SnacksBakeryTortillas & WrapsMission
Soft Taco Restaurant Style Whole Wheat Tortillas

Mission Soft Taco Restaurant Style Whole Wheat Tortillas

by Mission

Bring an authentic Mexican restaurant experience right to your dinner table with Mission® Restaurant Style Soft Taco Whole Wheat Tortillas. From quesadillas to enfrijoladas, you can count on these 100% whole grain tortillas to deliver quality ingredients and great taste, without any cholesterol or trans fat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mission Soft Taco Restaurant Style Whole Wheat Tortillas!
Product Highlights
It's so hard to find healthy, wheat tortillas that are still soft and taste good!in reviews
Kash B.
Westwego, LA
These are delicious , I was very skeptical at first. I’m so stuck on the regular kind but now these will be my go to. Yes it met my expectations.
Shannon H.
Sandy, UT
My husband and I love these tortillas. It's so hard to find healthy, wheat tortillas that are still soft and taste good! If there aren't some of these in our fridge at all times, it's a crisis.

Looking for your answer?