Mission Soft Taco Homestyle Flour Tortillas

Bring back the days spent in your grandma’s kitchen with these 8” homestyle tortillas. Their soft, fluffy texture and authentic Mexican flavor make any meal feel extra cozy and will always have you reaching for seconds.

Anyone else enjoy eating nutella on a warmed up [product:mission-flour-tortillas-homestyle-10-ct]? #SnackAttack #ChocolateHeaven #[brand:nutella]
Honestly is this soft?
What do you use these tortillas for?
Start your review of Mission Soft Taco Homestyle Flour Tortillas!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They have a bad aftertaste! In my opinion do not taste homemade, I come from a Mexican home with homemade tortillas and these do not even begin to compare sorry. If that’s all you can have they will do. I was given these in a party. I wouldn’t purchase them.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Good, affordable tortillas that can be made into a lot of unique and different recipe types.
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,111 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Mission brand tortillas for several reasons,... First off, they’re always soft and fresh. Second, they’re perfect for so many different dishes, whether I’m making fajitas or quesadillas or anything else. They’re durable when filled to the brim, without being stiff and unappetizing like some other brands. Last but not least, these are absolutely perfect for my lunch of choice: a turkey wrap with spicy hummus, spring mix, tomatoes, red onion, Colby jack cheese, and ranch. Super yummy and perfectly filling!! My only complaint about these tortillas is the accessibility,... These are usually hit or miss at my local grocery store; they don’t seem to consistently be in stock and that can make my shopping trip a little more frustrating.
Hermine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great 👍 product i try it with tuna,chicken, avocado etc. I like it because of the texture soft and you can even warm it. You definitely have to give it a try.
Lakeva M.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Mission Soft Taco Homestyle Flour Tortillas are my first pick for store-bought tortillas. Even though they are not as good as they used to be, they are the best on the shelf. They are the right thickness and they have less of a preservative taste than the others.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My daughter prefers soft tacos over the hard shell, so this is what I buy. Very soft and not gummy when warmed correctly. I always have a bag in the cabinet because they are great! From breakfast burritos to enchiladas, we love Mission.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Me encanta ,en general mission para hacer , algo practico y rápido , a toda la familia nos gusta mucho
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family uses these tortillas all the time . Their soft and great for burritos, tacos, or quesadillas .
Sue V.
Appleton, WI
Love these as they contain no cholesterol. Just had these the other day with the family. Great product and taste great also. Would buy more of these again when the time comes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,048 reviews
il y a 9 mois
Hermine R. il y a 9 mois
I going to try it great ideas 💡.