Mission Salsa Con Queso Medium uploaded by sarah a.

BY MISSION #47 in Salsa

Mission®?? Medium Salsa Con Queso.
Established 1959.
The authentic traditions.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
Nom nom nom!!Cheesy salsa goodness with a bite!This don't last in our house😉I wish it were a little cheaper but we love it! Mission Salsa Con Queso Medium
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I kind of like the taste of this cheese with my tostitos scoops chips. I love cheese and so does my kids. I sometimes buy it for movie night my house or when I have a party. Has good flavor and not so spicey.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Excellent salsa con queso dip and I love dipping my tortilla chips in it. I love using also for my nachos.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
Can never go wrong with this when you have guest overs. Just take out the bag and chips and this and you will be fine.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Foodie Expert
I bought this a few weeks back to use in a mexican pasta recipe. I use mission tortillas but had never tried this before. Everything turned out wonderful. Will definitely use again.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
One of my family's favorite cheese sauce. This cheese is good on nachos , a good dipping sauce for the big soft pretzels very delicious
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
There's not one party that I make in my house that I don't not have this salsa con Queso all my Guests love it to eat it with some tortilla crisps
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
Foodie Expert
My family loves this dip. It has a great taste and the medium has just enough heat!!
Erin Y.
Foodie Expert
Deliciousness! I originally bought this as a dip but it is also good on sandwiches, French fries, veggies, and mashed potatoes.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
Love this cheese dip! Always get it for get togethers and people love it!
Anita S.