Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips

by Mission

Round up your favorite nacho recipe and get cooking! With our Rounds Tortilla Chips in the original Brown Bag, you'll find authentic Mexican flavor and a satisfying crispy crunch in every bite. Top these Rounds Tortilla Chips with Mission® dips and salsas or your favorite ingredients and start sharing, or keep them all for yourself.

Do this tortilla come in strips!
Do they have other options then just round?
Love this for nachos and party and dips especially if your having a party for a game or something its really easy and cheap
Start your review of Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips!
Courtney L.
Dallas, TX
Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Courtney L.
Such a great snack for game day!!!! And it's gluten free for my husband! Will always choose mission brand
World R.
Jurupa valley , CA
Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by World R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to party bag. Works with every type of dip of party favor. Get this product now
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Robin K.
Purchased at: Kroger
These yellow corn tortilla chips are so good. Lightly salted so you will crave them alone but can totally dress them up with salsa or make it a meal and make them nachos! Your choice with these sturdy yummy chips.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
These are nice and thick tortilla chips. They are great to make nachos with because they can handle a lot of toppings. They aren’t my favorite to eat with just salsa though.
Bevia P.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Purchased at: Target
Nice thick chip if that's your thing. Shape is great for dipping, I prefer a thinner chip so this wasn't my favorite product.
Erika M.
La Palma, CA
These are great for nachos😋 they have a big surface to pick up toppings & don't fall apart or crumble like other chips
Angela Q.
Casa Grande, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are pretty good. They are nothing super great but they are good. I would recommend them to everyone. They are good for the price.
Hayley S.
Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Hayley S.
These chips are good👍👍!!! I used them when I ate guacamole and it was delicious 😋!!! It meet all my expectations!!!!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
These tortilla chips are the most authentic Mexican restaurant chips I have tased in a long time. They have the most delicious corn taste and satisfying crispy crunch that is great for dipping and layering for any dip. I would choose them over anything else
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
Love these tortilla chips they're so delicious they're the perfect blend carry them in our cover all the time