Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips

by Mission

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size Kosher

What is the best type of dip to pair with these?
Start your review of Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œThese are a really good brand and the size is perfect for a family or a party!” in reviews
β€œThey don't break on you and they are the perfect size so there is no need to double dip.” in reviews
β€œThese are my absolute favorite tortilla chips.” in reviews
Clovis, CA
These are the perfect dipping chip. They work well with cheese dip. Bean dip. Salsa. Guacamole. EVEN Caramel!
Pall Mall, TN
These are very good. Dip them in salsa or cheese dip and they are wonderful. I would definitely recommend.
I like these tortilla chips but I feel like they are always so broken as you get to the bottom of the bag
Clovis, NM
These are the only chips we use for buffalo and race dips. So tasty and amazing! Love the crunch.
Morgan Hill , CA
This is delicious with Wacamole!!! i love it!!! I have good experience with this brand.
I love it's 😍 is very good ❀ me encanta su sabor ❀ es muy adictivo jajjaja ❀❀ no te quedes sin probar β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’›