Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips

by Mission

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size Kosher

What is the best type of dip to pair with these?
Start your review of Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are a really good brand and the size is perfect for a family or a party!” in reviews
“They don't break on you and they are the perfect size so there is no need to double dip.” in reviews
“These are my absolute favorite tortilla chips.” in reviews
Jarrettsville, MD
I love these tortilla chips, use them for taco salad almost once a week... Half the bag does tend to be broken so if you want whole chips this isn't for you.
Wylie, TX
Mission Tortilla Chips are always a go to in our house. They are always fresh, crunchy and just the right amount of salt. Really good.
West Columbia , SC
I love these tortilla chips. My boyfriend and I could finish an entire bag in one Mexican meal. The strips are perfect to dip and bite.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are really yummy and they don't break when you dip. I'm kind of a chip snob and these are great and reasonably price too.
Harrodsburg
One of my favorite tortilla chips. Love the strip shape. Easy to dip. They have a great flavor with the right amount of salt.
A mi familia y a mi nos encanta mas para los fines de semana para poner en la mesa con una ensalada oh una salsa de chimol
Anaheim , CA
These are the best chips to eat because of their freshness and flavor. I love making chicken nachos with these. SO tasty!
These are great for nachos and thick salsas they have great taste and do not break easily great for thick dipping salsas.
Salinas, CA
My favorite brand of tortillas, crunchy, fresh, tasty, delicious and satisfying also they don't melt in salsa, so good!
Richlands, NC
I love these they are very good with some salsa I am pretty picky about my tortilla chips but these nrver dissapoint!