BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

Chelsi S.
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I always buy these over tostitos! I especially love the really thin ones missions makes. My favorite thing to do is heat them up a little in the oven or microwave so it really feels like you are at the resturant.
Rommina Q.
I really like these chips. When we go to parties or have any get togethers we always get these chips along with some salsa. Great to snack on them a bit, they actually get very addicting for us so we try not to get them as often as we would like. Definitely recommend them!
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
These tortilla strip chips are some of the best chips I have ever had! I got them at my local Tops the other day since they were on a great sale and I had a coupon for them. When i got home I enjoyed them with my favorite salsa and could not stop eating them! Perfect crisp and just the right amount of salt!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
Love these chips! we buy them at the local walmart for a great price and nice size bag! the taste is great a really fresh too. great for taco salad or good for dips! sometimes we put them on a baking pan and sprinkle cheese on them with some hamburger meat and with a few other toppings and bake till the cheese melts! great football snack :)
Dana W.
Concord, CA
These are the best tortilla chips. Great flavor, and just thick enough they don't break easily in the dip.
April M.
Moyock, NC
These are the only tortilla chips my mom would buy when I was growing up. They always have the perfect amount of salt on them and taste great!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I always get the big bag of these they sell at Costco since we all love them. I like them plain but everyone else dips theirs. I think they have the perfect amount of salt too.
Emily L.
These are always the chips I turn to when I need chips for any sort of dip or salsa. They are also great crunched up in soups.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
Absolutely amazing. I love eating this. One of the best chips i have ever eaten. Price is a little higher than other chips.
Jenn O.
When I want to splurge I always get these chips. They're more expensive but they're definitely worth the extra money. They're crisp and have a great flavor.