BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

Michaela C.
Mission Tortilla Strips are the ideal dipping chip - they are crunchy, salty, and the long shape allows you to dip easily without getting your fingers in the way.  The shape also makes these easier to eat than round or triangular tortilla chips.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
These tortilla strip chips are some of the best chips I have ever had! I got them at my local Tops the other day since they were on a great sale and I had a coupon for them. When i got home I enjoyed them with my favorite salsa and could not stop eating them! Perfect crisp and just the right amount of salt!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
Love these chips! we buy them at the local walmart for a great price and nice size bag! the taste is great a really fresh too. great for taco salad or good for dips! sometimes we put them on a baking pan and sprinkle cheese on them with some hamburger meat and with a few other toppings and bake till the cheese melts! great football snack :)
Rommina Q.
I really like these chips. When we go to parties or have any get togethers we always get these chips along with some salsa. Great to snack on them a bit, they actually get very addicting for us so we try not to get them as often as we would like. Definitely recommend them!
Chelsi S.
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I always buy these over tostitos! I especially love the really thin ones missions makes. My favorite thing to do is heat them up a little in the oven or microwave so it really feels like you are at the resturant.
Luz G.
My whole family really loves these. Very good with guacamole and salsa. My kids love to make nachos with these for a delicious after school snack. :)
marina b.
This is a must have at my house you can rest them with salsa or use them in a nacho recipe which I have its a must have at a carne asada gathering
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I always get the big bag of these they sell at Costco since we all love them. I like them plain but everyone else dips theirs. I think they have the perfect amount of salt too.
Emily L.
These are always the chips I turn to when I need chips for any sort of dip or salsa. They are also great crunched up in soups.
Yerka M.
Hands down the best party chips !! They are perfect I love them for kids and you can pare them with basically any dip