BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

Michaela C.
Mission Tortilla Strips are the ideal dipping chip - they are crunchy, salty, and the long shape allows you to dip easily without getting your fingers in the way.  The shape also makes these easier to eat than round or triangular tortilla chips.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
These tortilla strip chips are some of the best chips I have ever had! I got them at my local Tops the other day since they were on a great sale and I had a coupon for them. When i got home I enjoyed them with my favorite salsa and could not stop eating them! Perfect crisp and just the right amount of salt!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
Love these chips! we buy them at the local walmart for a great price and nice size bag! the taste is great a really fresh too. great for taco salad or good for dips! sometimes we put them on a baking pan and sprinkle cheese on them with some hamburger meat and with a few other toppings and bake till the cheese melts! great football snack :)
Chelsi S.
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I always buy these over tostitos! I especially love the really thin ones missions makes. My favorite thing to do is heat them up a little in the oven or microwave so it really feels like you are at the resturant.
Rommina Q.
I really like these chips. When we go to parties or have any get togethers we always get these chips along with some salsa. Great to snack on them a bit, they actually get very addicting for us so we try not to get them as often as we would like. Definitely recommend them!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
We love the mission brand products. These tortillas are good with guacamole, cheese sauce, or plain tomatoes sauce. They are a little pricey, so do the sauces so I make my own dipping sauce whenever I buy those!
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
Though the price of these chips may be a little higher than other tortilla chips, the quality of the chip is worth it. The chips are salted perfect and are thick, so they do not break every time you go to dip!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
All around great product. Price is a little steep but worth it for this great quality. Tastes amazing with any salsa this has a little less salt than i like but salsa makes up for that.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
These are our go-to tortilla chips for everything. Whatever kind of oil they use give the chip a great flavor without being greasy. These are good enough to eat straight out of the bag!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I always get the big bag of these they sell at Costco since we all love them. I like them plain but everyone else dips theirs. I think they have the perfect amount of salt too.