BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
I love these chips. The taste good and are salty. They don't break in salsa, which is the perfect thing for a tortilla chip. Plus, you get a good value for your dollar!
Jenn O.
When I want to splurge I always get these chips. They're more expensive but they're definitely worth the extra money. They're crisp and have a great flavor.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
When I am in the store choosing tortilla chips for dip or to have with a meal I always go back to this brand. I really enjoy the flavor of these chips.
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These chips are the best chips ever. So cripsy. So crunchy. Perfect for dipping in salsa. I even wrote a rap about these chips... It's just that great.
Luz G.
My whole family really loves these. Very good with guacamole and salsa. My kids love to make nachos with these for a delicious after school snack. :)
marina b.
This is a must have at my house you can rest them with salsa or use them in a nacho recipe which I have its a must have at a carne asada gathering
April M.
Moyock, NC
These are the only tortilla chips my mom would buy when I was growing up. They always have the perfect amount of salt on them and taste great!
Greta P.
Madison, GA
Very very crunchy! Love them with guacamole. I also have never had mine go stale! Still good after being left open for an amount of time.
Emily F.
I have a bag of these in my cupboard! They are great tasting with a great crunch and the perfect chip to pair with a great salsa!
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to party tortilla chip when we are in the mood for a mexican fiesta for dinner or a gathering! Crisp salty and delicious!