BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
Foodie Expert
These tortilla strip chips are some of the best chips I have ever had! I got them at my local Tops the other day since they were on a great sale and I had a coupon for them. When i got home I enjoyed them with my favorite salsa and could not stop eating them! Perfect crisp and just the right amount of salt!
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
When I am in the store choosing tortilla chips for dip or to have with a meal I always go back to this brand. I really enjoy the flavor of these chips.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. The taste good and are salty. They don't break in salsa, which is the perfect thing for a tortilla chip. Plus, you get a good value for your dollar!
Michele G.
Foodie Expert
Mission tortilla chips are great for dipping. The chips do not break apart and there are never overly greasy or salted!
Alexandra B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of tortilla chips! First off, they taste the most authentic. Second, they are actually affordable!
Greta P.
Madison, GA
Very very crunchy! Love them with guacamole. I also have never had mine go stale! Still good after being left open for an amount of time.
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These chips are the best chips ever. So cripsy. So crunchy. Perfect for dipping in salsa. I even wrote a rap about these chips... It's just that great.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
This chips is very good and great price. I someone smack on it without dip but with dip is really good
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Foodie Expert
All around great product. Price is a little steep but worth it for this great quality. Tastes amazing with any salsa this has a little less salt than i like but salsa makes up for that.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
Foodie Expert
These are our go-to tortilla chips for everything. Whatever kind of oil they use give the chip a great flavor without being greasy. These are good enough to eat straight out of the bag!