BY MISSION

Mission restaurant style tortilla strips 16 oz see more...

lori s.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
Love these chips! we buy them at the local walmart for a great price and nice size bag! the taste is great a really fresh too. great for taco salad or good for dips! sometimes we put them on a baking pan and sprinkle cheese on them with some hamburger meat and with a few other toppings and bake till the cheese melts! great football snack :)
Rommina Q.
Rommina Q.
I really like these chips. When we go to parties or have any get togethers we always get these chips along with some salsa. Great to snack on them a bit, they actually get very addicting for us so we try not to get them as often as we would like. Definitely recommend them!
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I always buy these over tostitos! I especially love the really thin ones missions makes. My favorite thing to do is heat them up a little in the oven or microwave so it really feels like you are at the resturant.
Luz G.
Luz G.
El Mirage, AZ
My whole family really loves these. Very good with guacamole and salsa. My kids love to make nachos with these for a delicious after school snack. :)
marina b.
marina b.
This is a must have at my house you can rest them with salsa or use them in a nacho recipe which I have its a must have at a carne asada gathering
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
Foodie Expert
Though the price of these chips may be a little higher than other tortilla chips, the quality of the chip is worth it. The chips are salted perfect and are thick, so they do not break every time you go to dip!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This chips is very good and great price. I someone smack on it without dip but with dip is really good
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
These are our go-to tortilla chips for everything. Whatever kind of oil they use give the chip a great flavor without being greasy. These are good enough to eat straight out of the bag!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Foodie Expert
All around great product. Price is a little steep but worth it for this great quality. Tastes amazing with any salsa this has a little less salt than i like but salsa makes up for that.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
These tortilla strip chips are some of the best chips I have ever had! I got them at my local Tops the other day since they were on a great sale and I had a coupon for them. When i got home I enjoyed them with my favorite salsa and could not stop eating them! Perfect crisp and just the right amount of salt!