Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips uploaded by Mollee W.Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips uploaded by Jesica M.

BY MISSION

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size Kosher see more...

• What is the best type of dip to pair with these?5 Answers
Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips
  • "These are a really good brand and the size is perfect for a family or a party!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite tortilla chips." in 1 review
  • "They don't break on you and they are the perfect size so there is no need to double dip." in 1 review
Chawona H.
Houston
Love these! The chip is thick and it doesn’t get soggy with my nachos. I usually buy the strips no other brand makes the strips which is a plus! These are my party staples and I love to catch them on sale.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These chips are the closest thing you can get o the restaurant style. So yummy and thick. Has a good balance of salt too. I usually like to get these when they are on sale because the can be a little pricy.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Ummmm okay these tortilla strips are made with sea salt, therefore they aren't too salty, they're just right! These are my go to tortilla chips in my home, my children love them, my husband loves them, and I love them! They go perfect tossed into a taco salad or served with fresh salsa and queso. They have the perfect amount of crispy crunchiness to them and make the best appetizer to any meal!!! Great job Mission for a delicious tortilla chip!!!
Kary N.
chula vista
This tortilla chips are really good and to make chilaquiles are awesome all you need to heat them up and make your favorite salsa and there you got your chilaquiles!
Mollee W.
These are simply the best.. I get the big bag at Costco and it lasts my family of five a couple of weeks. These chips are crispy and firm for dipping in even the thickest concoctions. They're lightly salted and for the most part they don't arrive all broken up like some other tortilla chips. Best part is they're super affordable and versatile.. Love them on top of my white chicken chili!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
We had these at a catered party and fell in love with the taste of these chips. Luckily I came home and found them at our local Walmart. I can't say enough these are my favorite tortilla chips. I love the shape of these as well because they fit right in the salsa jar so easy ! Only downfall is the bag is so small we go through them really quickly !
Mansoor A.
Hi i wanna try this item it looks kinda tasty and looks very satasfying so please send me a sample of it and i will be happy rates to you so i don'y have anything to say bye Grabber Cooling Magic Cool
Danielle A.
Mission Chips are always fresh and crisp. I bought them at Safeway. Great tasting and they don't break off. They go perfect served with salsa and queso. Great job creating a product.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I am really weird about chips and dip and tortilla chips especially! Like, giant round tortilla chips just really bother me - you can't fit the whole chip in your mouth (well, you could, but ew) and sometimes dip gets everywhere (if you're clumsy like me - which I obviously am). But these tortilla chips come in strips and are basically made for dipping! They also really taste like real tortillas and are nice and thick (not restaurant style). Mission is always a good deal too!
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Mission Strips is a favorite addition to our chicken buffalo dip...Sunday football days aren't the same with out these crispy, crunchy, tortilla chips! They are thick enough to scoop with & don't break off and great tasting!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
What is the best type of dip to pair with these?