Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Jessica R.Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Jessica F.Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Nelson I.

BY MISSION

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size see more...

• I always get on the border. Are these better?1 Answers
  • What do you like to put on your Mission Chips?10 Answers
  • I do not care for these chips! I think they have a very salty tas...7 Answers
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
These Mission Tortilla Rounds have become a family favorite when we are having chip 'n dip with lunch or dinner. They are very sturdy and do not break easily, and these chips have a great taste.

Guacamole, salsa, hummus, and so many other dips deserve to be eaten with these chips because you can run these through the bowl to pick up a hefty load of dip and not have them snap off on you. Nothing that bugs me more than leaving the bottom-third of my chip in the salsa bowl, teasing me to go ahead and stick my fingers in there to retrieve that tasty morsel.

Fresh, tasty and strong... a great combination!

Go for it.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
I love these chips because they are the best for dips because they just taste really good even without dip compared to other products this is better than common brands also they could be cheaper but are worth the money
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
One of my favorite tortilla chips. Amazing for making nachos. Not too salty.
Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
Crisp, perfectly salted and delicious! Such a large bag for the money. Love the rounds and the strips for dipping
Jazzmen D.
These ones are my favorite. I love the round shape, great for scooping cheese and salsa! The flavor is amazin, I definitely recommend thses for a party. I love them with nachos best.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Foodie Expert
Good tasting tortilla chips for snacking with great dips. My homemade salsa approves lol.
Faith B.
I honestly like these better than the ones served at restaurants. They have so much flavor!
Meghan M.
Love these, they're great for salsa and mexican layer dips and they don't break easily!
Lindsey R.
Boise, ID
Great taste and crispy in every bite! Right amount of salt to give it great flavor with any salsa choice!
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I actually like the strips better. I like these better than most namebrand chips. They're very decently priced too.
Mellisa O.
What do you like to put on your Mission Chips?
Tara B.
I do not care for these chips! I think they have a very salty taste and I don't like the consistency of them! Anyone feel the same way?
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
I always get on the border. Are these better?