Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsMission
Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds

by Mission

#9 in Chips

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size

Is this product vegan?
Do these actually taste like restaurants chips
I always get on the border. Are these better?
Start your review of Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds!
How would you rate this product?
I bought these because I was having a hankering for some nachos but the store was out of the regular triangles so I decided to try these instead. they work just as good as the triangles, but I noticed I didn't need that much, I believed I probably would have used more triangles than the rounds which proved to be better I think because that's less food, right? Well they taste good, good and crunchy, they don't fall apart until you bite which is a good thing. best part was they weren't stale!
Boise, ID
Great taste and crispy in every bite! Right amount of salt to give it great flavor with any salsa choice!
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I love these tortilla chips they always fresh to taste and affordable just tasty 😋 not salty like other brands really perfect 👌🏽 can’t go wrong with these at all we always buy them
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Target
These chips are my favorite! Heat up some queso and it’s a party! I know there’s so many chips to choose from but I’ve found these taste the best and the chips are always fresh!
PIEDMONT
These are great tortilla chips. The only con I can think of, which is by personal preference, is that they are a little too salty for me. Other than that, these are great.
Woodland Hls, CA
These are sooo good with salsa or just nachos . They're tasty and a bit salty but so addicting.
Mc Farland, CA
This area soo bomb i love to eat them with salsa or just nachos sometimes whenever i buy them their too salty so just mix them with some nachos
Love these tortilla great with any dip or salsa and you can eat them when ever.
Love these tortilla great with any dip or salsa and you can eat them when ever.
Lexington, SC
I think this is a yummy tortilla chip. For a store bought chip, it has a great taste and crunch!!! Perfect paired with your favorite salsa, cheese dip or even to eat plain. My kids also love them!
Wantagh, NY
I love these. I buy the big bag at price club. Nothing is better than these and a big jar of salsa