Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Nelson I.Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Jessica F.Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds uploaded by Jessica R.

BY MISSION #8 in Tortillas

Mission Restaurant Style Tortilla Rounds: All natural 0g trans fat per serving Authentic Mexican tortilla chips Fiesta size see more...

• I always get on the border. Are these better?1 Answers
  • What do you like to put on your Mission Chips?10 Answers
  • I do not care for these chips! I think they have a very s...7 Answers
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love these chips because they are the best for dips because they just taste really good even without dip compared to other products this is better than common brands also they could be cheaper but are worth the money
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
These Mission Tortilla Rounds have become a family favorite when we are having chip 'n dip with lunch or dinner. They are very sturdy and do not break easily, and these chips have a great taste.

Guacamole, salsa, hummus, and so many other dips deserve to be eaten with these chips because you can run these through the bowl to pick up a hefty load of dip and not have them snap off on you. Nothing that bugs me more than leaving the bottom-third of my chip in the salsa bowl, teasing me to go ahead and stick my fingers in there to retrieve that tasty morsel.

Fresh, tasty and strong... a great combination!

Go for it.
Dawn S.
I bought these because I was having a hankering for some nachos but the store was out of the regular triangles so I decided to try these instead. they work just as good as the triangles, but I noticed I didn't need that much, I believed I probably would have used more triangles than the rounds which proved to be better I think because that's less food, right? Well they taste good, good and crunchy, they don't fall apart until you bite which is a good thing. best part was they weren't stale!
Jessica R.
Charleston, WV
These are the best tortillas every!! The taste,size and shape are great with any type of dip or by them selves. The value and amount of tortillas in the bag is awesome,not full of air like you get with other brands. A+rating in my book. Party time treat.
Melissa B.
Scottsboro, AL
These are my families go to dip chip! We rarely buy any other brand and when we do we realize why we don't lol! They are awesome with any dip, we make a lot of homemade cheese and salsa dip though and it's also so good with taco dip! I was gonna upload a picture but I went to get them and my little monkeys finished them all last night:)
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
This is my family's go to brand of tortilla chips when we want something substantial. Our favorite use is for nachos. I heat them up on the oven for about 5 minutes and they're warm, extra crunchy, and it revives all the flavors making then ready for topping!
Ashley W.
These are the best tortilla chips! A lot of different tortilla chips are very salty (in my opinion, almost have too much salt) but these have the perfect taste to them! Love to eat some of these for a quick snack with some salsa. Definitely recommend them.
Racheal G.
Greeley, Co
I love these mission tortilla round chips and the best for nachos. I have bought these many times and love the flavor, has the right amount of salt and a very good price. I recommend these chips for eating as nachos or even salsa.
Marisol G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love Mission brand chips. Although sometimes they are a bit too salty, these are always my go-to brand. I love these Restaurant style rounds because they are just such a fun shape. It makes it more fun and easier to dip.
Lisa P.
Hands down favorite tortilla chips! I've tried MANY and I usually find them very salty. Not these. I can taste the corn in these. With melted cheese, bean dip , spinach dip .... I can go on and on .
Mellisa O.
What do you like to put on your Mission Chips?
Tara B.
I do not care for these chips! I think they have a very salty taste and I don't like the consistency of them! Anyone feel the same way?
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
I always get on the border. Are these better?