Mission Restaurant Style Super Thin Tortilla Triangles 14 Oz Bag uploaded by Jessica B.

BY MISSION

Our super thin tortilla triangles are what you would expect from a crunchy, thin rolled mexican-style chip. They are thinner than regular tortilla chips to help enjoy that great mission corn taste. Made with 100% white corn tortillas that are random-cut and quick fried to a delicate, crispy crunch. This is a unique and fresh taste that you have come to expect from mission. Perfect for dipping or even eating straight from the bag. Get on a snacking "mission" and check out great recipe ideas on missionmenus.com. see more...

Jessica B.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed these chips. Some 'restaurant style' chips can be a bit greasy tasting, but these were perfect. I loved that they only had a few ingredients and tasted great! They had the perfect amount of salt and were perfect for dipping or making nachos. I'd definitely consider purchasing again!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love chips in general, however, the Mission Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Thin and Crispy bag of chips I received has now become my favorite. I love the thin texture and the great taste it has that is absolutely perfect themselves but also great with any dip or salsa.
Christle A.
I really like these chips ....salsa, humas , guacamole the list goes on....there customer service is excellent as well. Will continue to purchase
Sarah T.
These are amazing with dip for parties. They are just the right thickness. We love them and buy them for every family party we have.
carey b.
These are hands down the best tortilla chips! They are the freshest tasting chips and they are huge.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
One of my favorite brands of chips. Alittle pricey compared to other brands.