GroceryBakeryMission
Red Tostadas Nortena

Mission Red Tostadas Nortena

by Mission

Our Tostadas Nortenas Rojas are a perfect way to share authentic Mexican meals with your family. Crunchy and delicious, Mission® Tostadas Nortenas Rojas are a fast, mouth-watering solution for snacks, appetizers, and authentic Mexican dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mission Red Tostadas Nortena!
Luis A.
Hebbronville, TX
I love the taste of this tortillas they make good companions with other food. I recommend this product and how nice and crunchy it is
Faviola R.
I absolute favorite brand to buy when making a very easy and simple meal. I love ti eat this by itself for a snack. The price is right.
Natalia Y.
New York
They taste like real tortillas. I was hesitant to buy 96! But at 1g net carb, they are definitely worth it. They are small like taco sized. Super happy with my purchase! Highly recommend if you are not sensitive to wheat.
Jennifer B.
Greensburg, PA
Topped with everything from chicken to sautéed veggies or just cheese and sour cream these are delicious
Robert  F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
This product is good It has a great value and they scare you hard for anyone who wants to buy it I recommend them

Looking for your answer?