Mission Life Balance Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by fairy r.

BY MISSION

Mission?? Life Balance?? Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas.
A Good Source Of.
14 Added Vitamins & Minerals Including:
75mg ALA & DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Antioxidant Vitamin E.
As Much Calcium as a Glass of Milk.
Good Source of Fiber (contains 3.5g total fat per serving).
World's Best-Selling Tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition??????.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
No Cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste Nutrition Quality.
8 ct.
Net wt 11.87 oz (336g). see more...

• It works to prepare burritos?3 Answers
  • I was just curious if these would be good deep fried?4 Answers
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
We love fajitas, soft tacos, and even quesadilla's. These mission flour tortillas are our go to for all of these. I usually keep some on hand for an unplanned quick dinner or snack. For instance if I have left over chicken I can put that cheese and peppers and onions in one fold over and grill. When done I can add lettuce and tomato. Quick easy lunch or dinner. Perfect for those on the go.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really soft and don't break as much as others do. I prefer them heated in the pan to give a little toastedness, my roomie prefers them right out of the bag. medium is the correct sizing description. I may try these with enchiladas.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I love these are usually make my own a little breakfast roll ups with egg and pepper and whatever else I can find it's really healthy and really yummy and you can freeze them and have them later
Tyconda C.
I like these tortillas for the size. They have a good flavor. They work well only if you are going to warm them up first and then only if you make sure that you put a small amount of stuff in the tortilla. Either you can put more in them and use them as a soft taco or less and a burrito.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
I love tacos an fajitas and when it comes to deciding what brand to buy I definitely buy Mission. Perfect size, good flavor, they are soft and have a good price.
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
These are the best tortillas. They have a great taste and my kids eat them alone or heated with cinnamon sugar and butter. They also are great as breakfast tacos with eggs and bacon.
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these tortillas are so good for wraps just headed up with butter or for making burritos mm, Mexican burritos or with beans and cheese and frie them yummy
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these.! I use these for breakfast lunch and dinner. My kids love these. I put chicken and cheese and roll up w veggies and they can't get enough.
Lari O.
I like these flour tortillas they are always very moist and fresh. i eat just about anything on them from tacos to cinnamon goodness love them
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
These are my favorite when I'm lazy and don't feel like making my own. or even if you don't know how. these are the go to tortillas. love them.
Phoenix P.
I was just curious if these would be good deep fried?
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
It works to prepare burritos?