Mission Garden Spinach Wraps

by Mission

Put a spin on your typical tortillas with our Garden Spinach Herb Wraps. Made with fresh ingredients and no artificial flavors, these lean, green tortillas are fit for any cuisine that may come your way.

What is the flavor of these? Do they taste herb-y?
Does anyone know what the flavor of these are? Do they taste herb-y?
Do you normally heat these before eating?
Start your review of Mission Garden Spinach Wraps!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Mission Garden Spinach Wraps uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love wraps. Bread seems so thick...wraps are lighter and you can get flavors. I like these...yes I can look past them being green.
Roberto C.
Hollywood, CA
Mission Garden Spinach Wraps uploaded by Roberto C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Easy and healthy meal! It has 6gr of protein! I wish it would have more fiber but anyways it’s a good option for a quick meal! Taste good!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I love these for making wraps. Instead of using bread I will swap it out for these for a unique taste. It's so much better
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
I love Mission brand spinach tortilla wraps. They are great when you want a sandwich but don't want to eat bread. They are always soft and have a great flavor. It's a good choice for an alternative to bread. My kids are even willing to eat them! They are more expensive than bread but definitely worth it.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
I love Mission Garden Spinach Wraps. They are soft and complement a variety of meats and cheeses to make an amazing lunch or dinner.
Xiomara P.
Concord, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
i bought these tortillas wraps in walmart for make lunches and tasted very good and good flavor too and the only thing i don’t like is if you put to much in the tortilla will cut in 2 pieces easy but other than that great product i recommend this
Tracy O.
Gaylord, MN
I have to admit these wraps are my go-to wraps for when I want to make a healthy wrap with chicken! They are delicious and I love adding different veggies with it! I would highly recommend to others to try!!
melissa V.
Saben buena no saben a spinacas, son grandes. Para taquitos, burritos, quesadilla lo q se te ocurra. Es mas saludable que las regulares.
Marichelo H.
They are the perfect size and softness to make a burrito or a wrap. there are a variety of flavors and the price is affordable. you can even make a quesadilla with them. Of course I would buy them again
Paige W.
Nashville, TN
I love the mission garden spinach wraps. They are so good and there’s so many things you can make a nap. They’re perfect for making a nice snack or healthy lunch. The only downfall is they’re a little bit more expensive than the regular tortillas.