BY MISSION

Mission® Restaurant Style Medium Flour Tortillas.
Easy open & resealable.
See back.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The authentic Tradition®.
Soft taco.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutritional information for sodium content.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

Lauren N.
These soft taco wraps are perfect for taco night! They make it so easy to wrap up a burrito or taco and they’re the perfect side. You could even take two of these out cheese in the middle ,pop in the oven for 10-15 mins and have a quesadilla
Jennifer K.
Stillwater,OK
Mission tortillas are soft and taste great! The are priced well and are our choice when shopping for this product. They are the perfect size for tacos, roll ups, quesadillas or a wrap. Readily available at grocery stores.
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tortillas are something that's a must have in our house! My kids and husband love this particular brand for burritos,quesadillas,etc. Homemade tortillas from scratch imo are the best but these are really good too! My local grocery store has them 2 for $3!
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
These are so good with breakfast. Either we eat heat them up a bit to warm and soften them up then smear butter on them and roll them up and eat them as a side as you would toast or use them to make a breakfast wrap..they're great for when there is nothing to eat but eggs, egg wraps with butter are the bomb!
Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
I love these tortillas. They taste great, they are moist and they are very versatile. We use them to make tortillas, fajitas, enchiladas. I prefer flour tortillas over corn tortillas and these are my go to tortillas. They are a good price as well.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Really like using mission flour tortillas when making asada burritos for dinner, perfect size for my kids, my 8 and 7 yr old can eat two burritos each and feel satisfied, I like shopping for these at food 4 less grocery store I highly recommend the mission flour tortillas to everyone
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I always have tortillas in the kitchen! They're so multipurpose and helpful when trying to throw together a quick meal. I use them for tacos/burritos as well as turkey wraps. Definitely an essential item in our house!
Charity C.
Marietta, GA
This is the only brand I seem to find at my local Kroger and it's for good reason! Soft and not too thin/thick. Heats up fast and doesn't fall apart when stuffed with all the delicious taco stuff.
Rebecca H.
I love these. For a while when I was pinching pennies I started buying the store brand instead, much cheaper, but the store brand sticks together and tares. I do not have that problem with these.
Carly W.
Homewood, IL
I buy this brand all the time bc my husband is actually obsessed with them.. I love the soft texture of the tortillas.. i prefer a more authentic mexican tortilla but these are a close back up :)