BY MISSION #22 in Tortillas

Mission® Flour Tortillas Medium Soft Taco.
New and improved super soft.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Traditions®.
16ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, grama. see more...

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
My family loves these! I always have them on hand since they're so versatile. I usually make tacos with them, but they're great for lunch wraps too. The calories aren't too bad, and I love that they have a long shelf life. I recommend them to anyone who's looking for tasty tortillas !
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
These are great to use for quesadillas and burritos. I use these so often and they're relatively cheap so that's another plus side. They get nice and golden brown when you get them on the pan, which I love. so crisp and yummy with whatever fillings you put inside
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I use these tortillas when making enchiladas, quesadillas and everything. These are sturdy tortillas and these don't break. The pros are that they aren't too thick either. Not pricey at all either. I like the packaging, just wish there were more in a pack.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Clyde, NC
Our family loves these for quick meals. My husband has become a professional burrito make. We also love these for a quick dessert pocket. Stuffed with sweetened cream cheese and blueberries fried in a little coconut oil. Yum!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Best tortillas out there. This is the perfect size for tacos. I make breakfast tacos and fish tacos with these. They're super soft and even more wonderful if you microwave for 30 seconds. Target and Publix both carry them.
Yveline J.
Yveline J.
Des Moines, IA
Always fresh and soft, not stretchy or elastic when bitten into. They hold all my delicious ingredients securely till it hits my mouth!
Naila A.
Naila A.
Super good tortillas. They taste amazing. Especially when warmed up. They taste like real homemade tortillas
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
These are great for soft tacos, quesadillas, or pinwheels. I typically prefer to have wheat tortillas or corn tortillas because they're healthier, but sometimes I am just really craving a plain ole white flour tortillas and these are my go-to.
amber w.
amber w.
Foodie Expert
I buy these weekly. My family loves them. Soft and tasty. Great for lunches and fast dinners. I use them to make chicken wraps, fajitas, veggie wraps and much more. They are great to have on hand for meal prep. For easy dinner when your short on time. Just saute some meat and veggies and add to a tortilla. Dinner served...
Layla A.
Layla A.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to size and brand of tortillas for quesadillas and soft tacos. I occasionally fry them for chips as well. I purchase at Walmart for under $3 and my family and I love them. They are so much fresher tasting than a lot of other brands.