Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
They're so amazing that I can do and make anything out of them from breakfast, lunch & dinner they're amazing yum.
Emilly A.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
Fluffy and soft! Home style is my favorite! They don't stick together or rip. And can hold up to alot of filling! Not too expensive! Can be found at most grocery stores.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Saint Anthony, ID
Tortillas are one of the main staples in our home kitchen. We have some form of tacos or mexican cuisine at least twice a week so we need delicious tortillas on hand to pair with it. I can count on the Mission tortillas to stay soft and fresh in my refrigerator for longer than other brands, but we move through them, pretty quickly, haha.
Connie C.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
The "home style "are my favorite of any tortillas. They tend to be thicker than the other options. We use these all the time. Potato and eggs with cheese is our favorite breakfast!
Amie H.
Amie H.
Love the Mission brand! These tortillas are always fresh and we use them for "roll-ups" for school lunches and snacks, quesadillas, and usually run out on Turkey Taco Tuesday night dinner.
Patience A.
Patience A.
Good for making wraps on the go, soft tacos, and burritos. Taste very fresh and does not break or peel.
Tortillas is mostly what my mom eats there go good with any dish caldo,eggs you name it.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I buy these every time I go to Costco - I freeze half the bag and put the other half in the fridge. We use them for enchiladas, quesadilas, and/or putting anything you would want to in them. Rice/meat/sandwich fixings.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I love these tortillas. They're soft, delicious, and really versatile. They're great as tacos, quesadillas, wraps for sandwiches, etc.
Watertown, WI
These are the perfect shells, they aren't to dry or anything. They are great for tacos and chips.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?