Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using these to make tacos. They are even good reheated. I'm not sure that they are too healthy but they taste good.
Lisa H.
Bristol, CT
I use these all the time for fajitas, they hold up very well even when loaded up! Mission is my go to brand for tortillas.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
These are without a doubt, hands down my absolute favorite tortilla. They are soft and fluffy and make great wraps, fajitas, burritos.. you name it! I really lucked out grabbing these at the grocery store on a whim when I had a craving for chicken fajitas one night.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
These are a go to in my house when it's taco night. They are light and tasty. Of course even though they are labeled "homemade" doesn't mean they taste exactly that. But definitely good taste for the value.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a household favorite. We use this brand when eating quesadillas, tacos or fajitas.
Vandita S.
These are great for tacos and quesadillas. they taste delicious and have become a staple at my home. cheap and can be used to make a quick and easy meal for those nights when i don't have the energy to make much
tamara t.
Yum! Fluffy and soft they don't stick together, heat well and have no sticky cling to roof of the mouth
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
The "home style "are my favorite of any tortillas. They tend to be thicker than the other options. We use these all the time. Potato and eggs with cheese is our favorite breakfast!
Monica H.
I buy these every time I go to Costco - I freeze half the bag and put the other half in the fridge. We use them for enchiladas, quesadilas, and/or putting anything you would want to in them. Rice/meat/sandwich fixings.
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I love these tortillas. They're soft, delicious, and really versatile. They're great as tacos, quesadillas, wraps for sandwiches, etc.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?