Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
When my grandma or mom doesn't feel like doimg homemade tortillas, these are the go to!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
Ise these with fajitas, tacos, cheese rolls, and burritos...great for dinner anytime.
heidi h.
heidi h.
This is basically the only tortillas I buy and they do the job and taste pretty good.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Great quality tortillas! I love the flavor and the taste is amazing. A must-have for taco night! Would recommend to others.
Christy O.
Christy O.
I like mission flour tortillas better than the guerrero brand. These are a bit more thicker and softer.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are prefect to use on taco night. Because I don't like the hard shells. So heat them up for about 10 seconds and there good
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
Oo these are great! i have soo many uses for these. breakfast burrito, taco, lettuce turkey wrap..i can go on and on........
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
They're ok. They seem to be doughy or squishyer than other brands I've tried.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I love these tortillas! I purchase these from my local WalMart. They taste great! I use them for beef and chicken tacos and also quesadillas! They have a good flavor and they are not expensive. I would recommend and I would buy this over and over again!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
The only tortillas we use! They are so soft and always taste so fresh! We wouldn't use any other brand besides these and they are affordable. We buy ours at Walmart.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?