Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Savanna K.
Great value for the quality of tortilla. So delicious. They make wonderful tacos and quesadillas--quick and easy.
jasmin t.
Me and my family go through so many of these tortillas! They taste sooo good with anything. You want a great burrito then use Missions tortillas. I love how they are always on sale. I usually buy 2 packs and freeze 1 for later!
Danielle K.
We gets these for our taco Tuesday days. My favorite for sure with added extras.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using these smaller size tortillas for taco night at my house. They really help keep my portioning right, so that taco night doesn't turn into burrito night. They taste great, are very versatile for any tortilla recipe and do not go stale quickly if there are any leftovers.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for making Mexican. Can bake or fry them and make your own chips. We love to put cheese in middle and cook them in pan.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We are big Mexican food fans in my home and I use these all the time. They taste good and are reasonable priced
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Love these shells!! They hold up well and they taste great too. My son and husband will put just about anything in a mission tortilla she'll and eat it. Hot dogs and cheese in the microwave, you name it. I buy these all the time and have extras or I hear about it since it's a fast easy snack.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are a staple on our house. Not as good as homemade buy great for all meals and quesadillas. Price is great when bought as SAMs club. They last a long time of kept in the refrigerator. Will buy again.
Marsha B.
Great tortillas they can be loaded not tear easily. Will last awhile the texture is good as well.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I just recently tried this brand.They have a great flavor.A friend told me about this brand.They are good.The price was reasonable.And I know O can find them again because they are sold in a lot of stores I go to.Try these you won't be disappointed.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?