BY MISSION #6 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Do you like this product?3 Answers
  • Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...4 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
My husband enjoys a delicious Mexican meal. He prefers me to use this brand of tortillas because they are more durable and taste yummy.
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The homestyle tortillas are so much better than originals. They are thicker and don't break as easily. These are my go-to for tacos.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
We love these. Great for soft tacos and quesadillas. Eat from straight from the pack or warm them up for a few minutes for a crunch.
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
Not my favorite, kind of a strange texture, you are much better off getting them from the bakery or deli of your local grocery store
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are prefect to use on taco night. Because I don't like the hard shells. So heat them up for about 10 seconds and there good
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these for quesadillas, sandwiches, lunch and dinner. I fry them with cheese and red onions and lather sour cream on them.
Casandra D.
Mission Tortillas are my house holds favorite store bought flour tortilla! I make chips out of them sometimes or a sweet snack ;)
Laura S.
Corsicana
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these homestyle tortillas. I buy these instead of bread for my family. We buy these when we cannot fi e actual homemade ones
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
The only brand I have been purchasing for a few years now. They don't fall apart when making something, and they taste great!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used these tortilla for all my tacos, burritos and other Mexican food. They are very affordable and I get them all the time.
Courtney H.
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?