BY MISSION #3 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
My husband enjoys a delicious Mexican meal. He prefers me to use this brand of tortillas because they are more durable and taste yummy.
Amy W.
Our homemade cheese enchiladas are the bomb when we use these homestyle tortillas. Light and fluffy and bake beautifully in the oven.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Not my favorite, kind of a strange texture, you are much better off getting them from the bakery or deli of your local grocery store
Victoria M.
DALLAS, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The homestyle tortillas are so much better than originals. They are thicker and don't break as easily. These are my go-to for tacos.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
We love these. Great for soft tacos and quesadillas. Eat from straight from the pack or warm them up for a few minutes for a crunch.
Casandra D.
Mission Tortillas are my house holds favorite store bought flour tortilla! I make chips out of them sometimes or a sweet snack ;)
Melissa S.
I love these for quesadillas, sandwiches, lunch and dinner. I fry them with cheese and red onions and lather sour cream on them.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are prefect to use on taco night. Because I don't like the hard shells. So heat them up for about 10 seconds and there good
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?