Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
jerry c.
jerry c.
Frisco, TX
Not my favorite, kind of a strange texture, you are much better off getting them from the bakery or deli of your local grocery store
Casandra D.
Casandra D.
Mission Tortillas are my house holds favorite store bought flour tortilla! I make chips out of them sometimes or a sweet snack ;)
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
These are the only tortillas I buy! They are that good! They have that unique softness other brands lack, and they stay fresh for a long time too!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
When too lazy to make flour tortillas
I buy this brand n this kind
Super soft n no strong smell as others
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love these. When I am having soft tacos or fajitas I always use these shells. I love these more than any other.
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
I love these flour tortillas shells because they are very fluffy and when you heat them up they don't get hard.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
These are amazing for making tacos or burritos!! I love tacos so much !! They are my favorite food!!
Toni M.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
These tortillas are always stocked in our house. love the taste of these. a go with everything tortilla
Camila w.
Camila w.
They're the only tortillas we buy and they are good and soft. We like them for tacos and quesadillas.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Good quality tortillas! love making tacos with them. they do have that hairstyle taste :)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?