BY MISSION #3 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Do you like this product?3 Answers
  • Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...4 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
These tortilla shells always taste fresh, and they hold up with decent weight. The prices are great, so you're really getting bang for your buck!
Natalie W.
These tortillas are amazing. They make a great wrapper for burritos and/or huge tacos. They are soft and fluffy... Just like the packaging says.
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Love these. You can find these at your local supermarket. I usually buy them often to make wraps, burritos and etc. Great for quick lunches.
Mariah M.
Killeen, TX
These are my favorite tortillas to use when I make tacos . Dipping the shells in hot grease makes them somewhat soft with a little crunchy .
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I love these tortillas. They're soft, delicious, and really versatile. They're great as tacos, quesadillas, wraps for sandwiches, etc.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
My husband enjoys a delicious Mexican meal. He prefers me to use this brand of tortillas because they are more durable and taste yummy.
Amy W.
Our homemade cheese enchiladas are the bomb when we use these homestyle tortillas. Light and fluffy and bake beautifully in the oven.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
Not my favorite, kind of a strange texture, you are much better off getting them from the bakery or deli of your local grocery store
Courtney H.
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?