Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the only tortillas I buy! They are that good! They have that unique softness other brands lack, and they stay fresh for a long time too!
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Good, affordable tortillas that can be made into a lot of unique and different recipe types.
Johnna R.
When too lazy to make flour tortillas
I buy this brand n this kind
Super soft n no strong smell as others
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
We buy theses all the time because my 8 year old LOVES them she loves rolling them up with almost about anything
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
These taste good, are fluffy, and are large to hold all the stuff we fill them up with. my little girl loves them!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love these. When I am having soft tacos or fajitas I always use these shells. I love these more than any other.
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
I love these flour tortillas shells because they are very fluffy and when you heat them up they don't get hard.
Jordan W.
These are amazing for making tacos or burritos!! I love tacos so much !! They are my favorite food!!
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
My nephew loves these with eggs
Natalie W.
These tortillas are amazing. They make a great wrapper for burritos and/or huge tacos. They are soft and fluffy... Just like the packaging says.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?