Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Victoria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The homestyle tortillas are so much better than originals. They are thicker and don't break as easily. These are my go-to for tacos.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
We love these. Great for soft tacos and quesadillas. Eat from straight from the pack or warm them up for a few minutes for a crunch.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Not my favorite, kind of a strange texture, you are much better off getting them from the bakery or deli of your local grocery store
Melissa S.
I love these for quesadillas, sandwiches, lunch and dinner. I fry them with cheese and red onions and lather sour cream on them.
Casandra D.
Mission Tortillas are my house holds favorite store bought flour tortilla! I make chips out of them sometimes or a sweet snack ;)
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are prefect to use on taco night. Because I don't like the hard shells. So heat them up for about 10 seconds and there good
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used these tortilla for all my tacos, burritos and other Mexican food. They are very affordable and I get them all the time.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for making Mexican. Can bake or fry them and make your own chips. We love to put cheese in middle and cook them in pan.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?