BY MISSION #2 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Amie H.
Love the Mission brand! These tortillas are always fresh and we use them for "roll-ups" for school lunches and snacks, quesadillas, and usually run out on Turkey Taco Tuesday night dinner.
Devin G.
Super affordable and soooo yummy!! I use Mission flour tortillas for making breakfast burritos, regular burritos, soft tacos, fajitas, ham roll ups and so many more delicious foods. These are constantly in my cabinet!!
Amanda T.
These are great and beyond what we all think about when we use them, at my house we put cinnamon and sugar on them and broil for just a quick few seconds! YUM-O! ;)
Jamie S.
These are great, especially if you live north and don't have a plethora of tortillerias in your neighborhood. I love the flavor and I use them when I can't get my fresh tortillas. Definitely second best!
Sue V.
Appleton, WI
Love these as they contain no cholesterol. Just had these the other day with the family. Great product and taste great also. Would buy more of these again when the time comes.
Grace w.
Greenville, NC
I love these tortillas! I like to eat wraps because sandwiches and too much bread can get old fast and I make a lot of Mexican food. These taste great and I even love their flavored tortillas.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Love these mission flour tortillas when I don't make any homemade ones this is really close. I love my moms homemade tortillas those but this comes in second place.
Angela B.
These are not the type of tortillas I use to make the empanadas but it's close to it doe lol anyways I suggest everybody try sum empanadas b ecuz they are bomb
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I have taco night all the time and these are the tortillas I use. I love that they come in different counts so you can either get a little bit or up to a lot.
Amy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for soft tacos. They are fluffy and strong. They are great for the price. They are good quality. They stand up to putting just about anything in them.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?