Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
maritza g.
They have a very unique taste. Are awesome for quesadillas and the larger ones for burritos.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
We buy theses all the time because my 8 year old LOVES them she loves rolling them up with almost about anything
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
My nephew loves these with eggs
Brenda S.
Webster, FL
Very good and inexpensive. I keep these on hand in my house for a quick lunch or dessert. Love them
Samantha T.
Good alternative if you can't make homemade ones. Are good with a burrito or even quesadillas
Dana H.
Murrayville, GA
These are a staple in my home. 5 kids and they make a perfect healthy alternative to a sandwich by making roll ups with meat, cheese and veggies. Also great for tacos and quesadillas. Got a sweet tooth- butter them up and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and fry up in frying pan.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
These taste good, are fluffy, and are large to hold all the stuff we fill them up with. my little girl loves them!
Courtney C.
These are the only wraps I buy. Good for tacos, burritos, and wraps. Perfect for quesadillas also. They taste good warmed up.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
No complains, I buy a bag every week to make burritos and they taste good when warm up.
Amy W.
Our homemade cheese enchiladas are the bomb when we use these homestyle tortillas. Light and fluffy and bake beautifully in the oven.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?