Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
When it's taco night and I fry my taco shells. These are my go to. I don't have to worry about my shells cracking.
Deb C.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Very good product we use them for soft tacos, burritos, wraps, and can be made into sweet deserts like baklava and many more. Mission homestyle have a very good taste and are always soft and fresh. They also last a long time in frig. They are a reasonable price and a good value.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Awesome! I always use Mission Tortillas when making tacos, fajitas, etc at home. They have a great, authentic flavor. They heat up very easily, and they're easier to restore and save for later!
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
Gran textura ricas y deliciosas perfectas para tenerlas en el hogar un dia de tacos y burritos para la familia .
Teri F.
Teri F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good to have on hand for a quick meal when your family has a full schedule - whether for breakfast wrapped around scrambled eggs with cheese or as a quesadilla for lunch or to accompany chili for dinner.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Delicious, super soft and easy to roll. I love making burritos with it and just snacking on it during the day!
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Great tortillas one of the best that you can buy. They are really soft and fluffy. I keep repurchasing them.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
These tortillas shells are the BOMB! They are super soft and stay fresh longer then any other brand I've used. my kids love these!! we use these for tacos, wraps, pizzas... the possibilities are endless!
Georgina A.
Georgina A.
Best tortillas next to homemade that are great for breakfast tacos! Plus I can always find them at my local Kroger
Amy G.
Amy G.
Perfect for soft tacos. They are fluffy and strong. They are great for the price. They are good quality. They stand up to putting just about anything in them.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?