Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are a staple on our house. Not as good as homemade buy great for all meals and quesadillas. Price is great when bought as SAMs club. They last a long time of kept in the refrigerator. Will buy again.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Very good product we use them for soft tacos, burritos, wraps, and can be made into sweet deserts like baklava and many more. Mission homestyle have a very good taste and are always soft and fresh. They also last a long time in frig. They are a reasonable price and a good value.
Chelsea S.
Awesome! I always use Mission Tortillas when making tacos, fajitas, etc at home. They have a great, authentic flavor. They heat up very easily, and they're easier to restore and save for later!
Monica H.
I buy these every time I go to Costco - I freeze half the bag and put the other half in the fridge. We use them for enchiladas, quesadilas, and/or putting anything you would want to in them. Rice/meat/sandwich fixings.
Teri F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good to have on hand for a quick meal when your family has a full schedule - whether for breakfast wrapped around scrambled eggs with cheese or as a quesadilla for lunch or to accompany chili for dinner.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
The "home style "are my favorite of any tortillas. They tend to be thicker than the other options. We use these all the time. Potato and eggs with cheese is our favorite breakfast!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I use these for every dish that involves tortillas. They are tasty with anything. Tacos, fajitas, quesadillas and burritos. They all taste so good with this tortilla.
Amie H.
Love the Mission brand! These tortillas are always fresh and we use them for "roll-ups" for school lunches and snacks, quesadillas, and usually run out on Turkey Taco Tuesday night dinner.
Nana G.
The mission tortillaa are very very good we use every time we have taco night also very easy to warm up.

If you enjoy using flour tortillas you should definitely try.
Devin G.
Super affordable and soooo yummy!! I use Mission flour tortillas for making breakfast burritos, regular burritos, soft tacos, fajitas, ham roll ups and so many more delicious foods. These are constantly in my cabinet!!
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?