BY MISSION #6 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Do you like this product?3 Answers
  • Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...4 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
Vandita S.
These are great for tacos and quesadillas. they taste delicious and have become a staple at my home. cheap and can be used to make a quick and easy meal for those nights when i don't have the energy to make much
Dana H.
Murrayville , GA
These are a staple in my home. 5 kids and they make a perfect healthy alternative to a sandwich by making roll ups with meat, cheese and veggies. Also great for tacos and quesadillas. Got a sweet tooth- butter them up and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and fry up in frying pan.
Stacy M.
Lima, OH
These tortillas shells are the BOMB! They are super soft and stay fresh longer then any other brand I've used. my kids love these!! we use these for tacos, wraps, pizzas... the possibilities are endless!
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Love these shells!! They hold up well and they taste great too. My son and husband will put just about anything in a mission tortilla she'll and eat it. Hot dogs and cheese in the microwave, you name it. I buy these all the time and have extras or I hear about it since it's a fast easy snack.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like these tortillas I do believe that they are a little bit more pricey because the little store that we go to has cheaper tortillas then these but I do think that they are good and they do have a better taste so I would definitely recommend them
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are a staple on our house. Not as good as homemade buy great for all meals and quesadillas. Price is great when bought as SAMs club. They last a long time of kept in the refrigerator. Will buy again.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Very good product we use them for soft tacos, burritos, wraps, and can be made into sweet deserts like baklava and many more. Mission homestyle have a very good taste and are always soft and fresh. They also last a long time in frig. They are a reasonable price and a good value.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Awesome! I always use Mission Tortillas when making tacos, fajitas, etc at home. They have a great, authentic flavor. They heat up very easily, and they're easier to restore and save for later!
Monica H.
I buy these every time I go to Costco - I freeze half the bag and put the other half in the fridge. We use them for enchiladas, quesadilas, and/or putting anything you would want to in them. Rice/meat/sandwich fixings.
Teri F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good to have on hand for a quick meal when your family has a full schedule - whether for breakfast wrapped around scrambled eggs with cheese or as a quesadilla for lunch or to accompany chili for dinner.
Courtney H.
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?