Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a household favorite. We use this brand when eating quesadillas, tacos or fajitas.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
We gets these for our taco Tuesday days. My favorite for sure with added extras.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like these tortillas I do believe that they are a little bit more pricey because the little store that we go to has cheaper tortillas then these but I do think that they are good and they do have a better taste so I would definitely recommend them
L L.
L L.
Brighton , CO
I love tortillas, especially Mission. They have that homemade taste of love, flour and time. Mission is a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for. Yes, I would buy these tortillas again. Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kearney
I always have a bag of tortillas at the house. They are cheap and can be used in many different ways. They can be found at pretty much any grocery store! I have found these ones are nicer than others (they don't stick).
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love these tortillas they are sturdy enough to stuff full and not have to worry about them tearing. They have a great flavor and can be found in most international or ethnic food isles.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
We love mission homestyle flour tortillas. Mission have some of the best price around our area. I love how nice and soft the tortilla are. They have good flavor. Definitely will buy theses again!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite store bought flor tortillas they do not have that real doughy factor which I like these have the same consistency as authentic Mexican tortillas.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these tortillas I always have some in my fridge you can use them for breakfast burritos or lunch wraps and even dinner tacos, endless yummy possibilities
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I have taco night all the time and these are the tortillas I use. I love that they come in different counts so you can either get a little bit or up to a lot.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?