Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love these tortillas they are sturdy enough to stuff full and not have to worry about them tearing. They have a great flavor and can be found in most international or ethnic food isles.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
We love mission homestyle flour tortillas. Mission have some of the best price around our area. I love how nice and soft the tortilla are. They have good flavor. Definitely will buy theses again!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite store bought flor tortillas they do not have that real doughy factor which I like these have the same consistency as authentic Mexican tortillas.
Katie J.
Katie J.
I love to use these when I'm making any type of tacos. I rather use these over any other brand of tortillas. I buy them mainly at my grocery store that I work at.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I Mexican American so we eat tortillas very time we have a meal lol they are so good. I really like these they don't really taste homemade but they are still good.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these tortillas I always have some in my fridge you can use them for breakfast burritos or lunch wraps and even dinner tacos, endless yummy possibilities
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I have taco night all the time and these are the tortillas I use. I love that they come in different counts so you can either get a little bit or up to a lot.
Majesta H.
Majesta H.
Waldorf, MD
These are delicious.....i cut them up in triangles, melt a little coconut oil on a cookie sheet, place them on the cookie, bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes......fresh tortilla chips for dipping!! I love them!
Always use these tortillas to make food I absolutely love them definitely would recommend them you should try them if you haven't tried them they are perfect for making fajitas and tacos
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?