Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #4 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
These are without a doubt, hands down my absolute favorite tortilla. They are soft and fluffy and make great wraps, fajitas, burritos.. you name it! I really lucked out grabbing these at the grocery store on a whim when I had a craving for chicken fajitas one night.
Vickie K.
I love picking up these Tortilla's at my local Kroger's and going home and making some chicken and fresh peppers and onions and throw on a little cheese and salsa. O wow it is making me hungry. This brand Mission there Tortilla have a really good flavor and don't tear easy . I really like them.
jasmin t.
Me and my family go through so many of these tortillas! They taste sooo good with anything. You want a great burrito then use Missions tortillas. I love how they are always on sale. I usually buy 2 packs and freeze 1 for later!
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I just recently tried this brand.They have a great flavor.A friend told me about this brand.They are good.The price was reasonable.And I know O can find them again because they are sold in a lot of stores I go to.Try these you won't be disappointed.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
These are a go to in my house when it's taco night. They are light and tasty. Of course even though they are labeled "homemade" doesn't mean they taste exactly that. But definitely good taste for the value.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter and nieces don't really enjoy these because they say that they smell like rubber or plastic. I prefer the raw tortillas that you pretty much cook on the comal (cast iron or griddle)..that way it can taste homemade. I don't mind these, I would say that they are my 3rd fave, haha!
Vandita S.
These are great for tacos and quesadillas. they taste delicious and have become a staple at my home. cheap and can be used to make a quick and easy meal for those nights when i don't have the energy to make much
Dana H.
Murrayville, GA
These are a staple in my home. 5 kids and they make a perfect healthy alternative to a sandwich by making roll ups with meat, cheese and veggies. Also great for tacos and quesadillas. Got a sweet tooth- butter them up and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and fry up in frying pan.
Stacy M.
These tortillas shells are the BOMB! They are super soft and stay fresh longer then any other brand I've used. my kids love these!! we use these for tacos, wraps, pizzas... the possibilities are endless!
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Love these shells!! They hold up well and they taste great too. My son and husband will put just about anything in a mission tortilla she'll and eat it. Hot dogs and cheese in the microwave, you name it. I buy these all the time and have extras or I hear about it since it's a fast easy snack.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?