Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
kella l.
Norman
The only tortillas I use!! Super soft and just all around a great product. You can never go wrong with these! I always buy mine from my local Walmart.
Stacey L.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love using these tortillas to make homemade burritos are quesadillas. They're tasty as well as easy to use for traditional recipes.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
These tortilla shells always taste fresh, and they hold up with decent weight. The prices are great, so you're really getting bang for your buck!
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Love these. You can find these at your local supermarket. I usually buy them often to make wraps, burritos and etc. Great for quick lunches.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Victoria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The homestyle tortillas are so much better than originals. They are thicker and don't break as easily. These are my go-to for tacos.
Melissa S.
I love these for quesadillas, sandwiches, lunch and dinner. I fry them with cheese and red onions and lather sour cream on them.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used these tortilla for all my tacos, burritos and other Mexican food. They are very affordable and I get them all the time.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the taste of these tortillas they don't fall apart easily great for burritos tacos or just eating with butter on them
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?