Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lisa H.
Bristol, CT
I use these all the time for fajitas, they hold up very well even when loaded up! Mission is my go to brand for tortillas.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We are big Mexican food fans in my home and I use these all the time. They taste good and are reasonable priced
tamara t.
Yum! Fluffy and soft they don't stick together, heat well and have no sticky cling to roof of the mouth
Marsha B.
Great tortillas they can be loaded not tear easily. Will last awhile the texture is good as well.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a household favorite. We use this brand when eating quesadillas, tacos or fajitas.
Erika L.
Newport News, VA
My favorite tortillas to make quesadillas with. I️ find that sometimes certain tortillas, when u pan fry to get the a little crispy doesn’t harden well they just get a little soggy. But these are perfect . Great home-y taste to them.
Katie J.
I love to use these when I'm making any type of tacos. I rather use these over any other brand of tortillas. I buy them mainly at my grocery store that I work at.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I Mexican American so we eat tortillas very time we have a meal lol they are so good. I really like these they don't really taste homemade but they are still good.
Kassandra G.
Saint Anthony, ID
Tortillas are one of the main staples in our home kitchen. We have some form of tacos or mexican cuisine at least twice a week so we need delicious tortillas on hand to pair with it. I can count on the Mission tortillas to stay soft and fresh in my refrigerator for longer than other brands, but we move through them, pretty quickly, haha.
L L.
I love tortillas, especially Mission. They have that homemade taste of love, flour and time. Mission is a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for. Yes, I would buy these tortillas again. Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?