BY MISSION #3 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Leanne C.
We love mission homestyle flour tortillas. Mission have some of the best price around our area. I love how nice and soft the tortilla are. They have good flavor. Definitely will buy theses again!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite store bought flor tortillas they do not have that real doughy factor which I like these have the same consistency as authentic Mexican tortillas.
Always use these tortillas to make food I absolutely love them definitely would recommend them you should try them if you haven't tried them they are perfect for making fajitas and tacos
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
Fluffy and soft! Home style is my favorite! They don't stick together or rip. And can hold up to alot of filling! Not too expensive! Can be found at most grocery stores.
Majesta H.
Waldorf, MD
These are delicious.....i cut them up in triangles, melt a little coconut oil on a cookie sheet, place them on the cookie, bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes......fresh tortilla chips for dipping!! I love them!
Katie J.
I love to use these when I'm making any type of tacos. I rather use these over any other brand of tortillas. I buy them mainly at my grocery store that I work at.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I Mexican American so we eat tortillas very time we have a meal lol they are so good. I really like these they don't really taste homemade but they are still good.
Kassandra G.
Saint Anthony, ID
Tortillas are one of the main staples in our home kitchen. We have some form of tacos or mexican cuisine at least twice a week so we need delicious tortillas on hand to pair with it. I can count on the Mission tortillas to stay soft and fresh in my refrigerator for longer than other brands, but we move through them, pretty quickly, haha.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love using these smaller size tortillas for taco night at my house. They really help keep my portioning right, so that taco night doesn't turn into burrito night. They taste great, are very versatile for any tortilla recipe and do not go stale quickly if there are any leftovers.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
These are without a doubt, hands down my absolute favorite tortilla. They are soft and fluffy and make great wraps, fajitas, burritos.. you name it! I really lucked out grabbing these at the grocery store on a whim when I had a craving for chicken fajitas one night.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?