Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Kearney
I always have a bag of tortillas at the house. They are cheap and can be used in many different ways. They can be found at pretty much any grocery store! I have found these ones are nicer than others (they don't stick).
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these tortillas they are sturdy enough to stuff full and not have to worry about them tearing. They have a great flavor and can be found in most international or ethnic food isles.
Leanne C.
We love mission homestyle flour tortillas. Mission have some of the best price around our area. I love how nice and soft the tortilla are. They have good flavor. Definitely will buy theses again!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite store bought flor tortillas they do not have that real doughy factor which I like these have the same consistency as authentic Mexican tortillas.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
Fluffy and soft! Home style is my favorite! They don't stick together or rip. And can hold up to alot of filling! Not too expensive! Can be found at most grocery stores.
Always use these tortillas to make food I absolutely love them definitely would recommend them you should try them if you haven't tried them they are perfect for making fajitas and tacos
Majesta H.
Waldorf, MD
These are delicious.....i cut them up in triangles, melt a little coconut oil on a cookie sheet, place them on the cookie, bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes......fresh tortilla chips for dipping!! I love them!
Katie J.
I love to use these when I'm making any type of tacos. I rather use these over any other brand of tortillas. I buy them mainly at my grocery store that I work at.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I Mexican American so we eat tortillas very time we have a meal lol they are so good. I really like these they don't really taste homemade but they are still good.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love using these smaller size tortillas for taco night at my house. They really help keep my portioning right, so that taco night doesn't turn into burrito night. They taste great, are very versatile for any tortilla recipe and do not go stale quickly if there are any leftovers.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?