Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for making Mexican. Can bake or fry them and make your own chips. We love to put cheese in middle and cook them in pan.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Bristol, CT
I use these all the time for fajitas, they hold up very well even when loaded up! Mission is my go to brand for tortillas.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
I love using these to make tacos. They are even good reheated. I'm not sure that they are too healthy but they taste good.
Savanna K.
Savanna K.
Great value for the quality of tortilla. So delicious. They make wonderful tacos and quesadillas--quick and easy.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We are big Mexican food fans in my home and I use these all the time. They taste good and are reasonable priced
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Great product to have on hand to make a quick dinner of quesadillas on the indoor grill. Now I'm hungry! LOL
tamara t.
tamara t.
Yum! Fluffy and soft they don't stick together, heat well and have no sticky cling to roof of the mouth
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Great tortillas they can be loaded not tear easily. Will last awhile the texture is good as well.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a household favorite. We use this brand when eating quesadillas, tacos or fajitas.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
We gets these for our taco Tuesday days. My favorite for sure with added extras.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?