Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
They're so amazing that I can do and make anything out of them from breakfast, lunch & dinner they're amazing yum.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
They're ok. They seem to be doughy or squishyer than other brands I've tried.
Tiffany M.
I love these tortillas! I purchase these from my local WalMart. They taste great! I use them for beef and chicken tacos and also quesadillas! They have a good flavor and they are not expensive. I would recommend and I would buy this over and over again!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
The only tortillas we use! They are so soft and always taste so fresh! We wouldn't use any other brand besides these and they are affordable. We buy ours at Walmart.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
The "home style "are my favorite of any tortillas. They tend to be thicker than the other options. We use these all the time. Potato and eggs with cheese is our favorite breakfast!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
You can never go wrong with mission tortillas. These are a staple food at my house. They taste good with just about everything and they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Daresha P.
My family uses these tortillas all the time . Their soft and great for burritos, tacos, or quesadillas .
Joanne E.
Ellesmere port, Cheshire
These are wonderful tortillas that feel fresh, soft and delicious for a while, they keep well. I love using them for wraps at work but also make wicked quesadillas with any leftovers you like, I recommend chilli and cheese!
Jay M.
Auckland.
Omg! I found these down the international aisle of my local supermarket in NZ and these are a really good alternative for making pizzas! The size is just right in my opinion too.
Heather W.
Cornwall, UK
I eat these almost every day and i love them! so fluffy and filling, especially with chicken and salad!
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?