Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
These are great and beyond what we all think about when we use them, at my house we put cinnamon and sugar on them and broil for just a quick few seconds! YUM-O! ;)
Grace w.
Grace w.
Greenville, NC
I love these tortillas! I like to eat wraps because sandwiches and too much bread can get old fast and I make a lot of Mexican food. These taste great and I even love their flavored tortillas.
adlexa b.
adlexa b.
Hampton, Va
Only brand buy they are the so soft and yummy! We use them for sandwiches and tacos!! plus they are very affordable!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
My daughter and nieces don't really enjoy these because they say that they smell like rubber or plastic. I prefer the raw tortillas that you pretty much cook on the comal (cast iron or griddle)..that way it can taste homemade. I don't mind these, I would say that they are my 3rd fave, haha!
Christy O.
Christy O.
I like mission flour tortillas better than the guerrero brand. These are a bit more thicker and softer.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are prefect to use on taco night. Because I don't like the hard shells. So heat them up for about 10 seconds and there good
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
Oo these are great! i have soo many uses for these. breakfast burrito, taco, lettuce turkey wrap..i can go on and on........
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
They're so amazing that I can do and make anything out of them from breakfast, lunch & dinner they're amazing yum.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
They're ok. They seem to be doughy or squishyer than other brands I've tried.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I love these tortillas! I purchase these from my local WalMart. They taste great! I use them for beef and chicken tacos and also quesadillas! They have a good flavor and they are not expensive. I would recommend and I would buy this over and over again!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?