Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
These are so good we make soft tacos and quesadillas all the time with these in my household
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Center Point , IA
Our family buys these all the time for use in Quesadillas, Soft Shell Tacos or flour chips.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Good, affordable tortillas that can be made into a lot of unique and different recipe types.
Peighton W.
Peighton W.
Tampa, FL
Delish! Tastes closest to homemade I've found so far! Perfect for quesadillas, tacos and fajitas!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
These are great and beyond what we all think about when we use them, at my house we put cinnamon and sugar on them and broil for just a quick few seconds! YUM-O! ;)
Grace w.
Grace w.
Greenville, NC
I love these tortillas! I like to eat wraps because sandwiches and too much bread can get old fast and I make a lot of Mexican food. These taste great and I even love their flavored tortillas.
adlexa b.
adlexa b.
Hampton, Va
Only brand buy they are the so soft and yummy! We use them for sandwiches and tacos!! plus they are very affordable!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
My daughter and nieces don't really enjoy these because they say that they smell like rubber or plastic. I prefer the raw tortillas that you pretty much cook on the comal (cast iron or griddle)..that way it can taste homemade. I don't mind these, I would say that they are my 3rd fave, haha!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
You can never go wrong with mission tortillas. These are a staple food at my house. They taste good with just about everything and they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Daresha P.
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family uses these tortillas all the time . Their soft and great for burritos, tacos, or quesadillas .
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?