Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacey L.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love using these tortillas to make homemade burritos are quesadillas. They're tasty as well as easy to use for traditional recipes.
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
The are my go to tortilla weekend it comes to tacos! They hold up very nice and don't crack! So easy to wrap just About anything up in!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love tortillas currently using this one as breakfast so it can help me reduce the carbs intake and not bread. It's a healthier option
Victoria M.
The homestyle tortillas are so much better than originals. They are thicker and don't break as easily. These are my go-to for tacos.
Melissa S.
I love these for quesadillas, sandwiches, lunch and dinner. I fry them with cheese and red onions and lather sour cream on them.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used these tortilla for all my tacos, burritos and other Mexican food. They are very affordable and I get them all the time.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These tortillas are so good. Easty to heat up. The texture is a bit thick but they're delicious. Always good as a side.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
These homestyle tortillas are fresh and delicious. They taste homemade and are good for any sort of burrito or wrap
Georgina A.
Best tortillas next to homemade that are great for breakfast tacos! Plus I can always find them at my local Kroger
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
When it's taco night and I fry my taco shells. These are my go to. I don't have to worry about my shells cracking.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?