Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
These are the only wraps I buy. Good for tacos, burritos, and wraps. Perfect for quesadillas also. They taste good warmed up.
sunnie l.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
No complains, I buy a bag every week to make burritos and they taste good when warm up.
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
The only brand I have been purchasing for a few years now. They don't fall apart when making something, and they taste great!
Ali P.
Ali P.
conway
Love these for fish tacos!! But wish they didn't get sticky with moisture! Great flavor and you can use in a lot of dishes
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
These are great, especially if you live north and don't have a plethora of tortillerias in your neighborhood. I love the flavor and I use them when I can't get my fresh tortillas. Definitely second best!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
These are by far my favorite. I love how doughy they are and thick! They don't break when you wrap it either!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
These are so good we make soft tacos and quesadillas all the time with these in my household
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Center Point , IA
Our family buys these all the time for use in Quesadillas, Soft Shell Tacos or flour chips.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Good, affordable tortillas that can be made into a lot of unique and different recipe types.
Peighton W.
Peighton W.
Tampa, FL
Delish! Tastes closest to homemade I've found so far! Perfect for quesadillas, tacos and fajitas!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?