Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
  • Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Webster, FL
Very good and inexpensive. I keep these on hand in my house for a quick lunch or dessert. Love them
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Good alternative if you can't make homemade ones. Are good with a burrito or even quesadillas
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
These taste good, are fluffy, and are large to hold all the stuff we fill them up with. my little girl loves them!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
These are the only wraps I buy. Good for tacos, burritos, and wraps. Perfect for quesadillas also. They taste good warmed up.
sunnie l.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
No complains, I buy a bag every week to make burritos and they taste good when warm up.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Our homemade cheese enchiladas are the bomb when we use these homestyle tortillas. Light and fluffy and bake beautifully in the oven.
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
The only brand I have been purchasing for a few years now. They don't fall apart when making something, and they taste great!
Ali P.
Ali P.
conway
Love these for fish tacos!! But wish they didn't get sticky with moisture! Great flavor and you can use in a lot of dishes
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
These are great, especially if you live north and don't have a plethora of tortillerias in your neighborhood. I love the flavor and I use them when I can't get my fresh tortillas. Definitely second best!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
These are by far my favorite. I love how doughy they are and thick! They don't break when you wrap it either!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?