BY MISSION #2 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And wh...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you us...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
They're so amazing that I can do and make anything out of them from breakfast, lunch & dinner they're amazing yum.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
These taste good, are fluffy, and are large to hold all the stuff we fill them up with. my little girl loves them!
Arelys R.
Gran textura ricas y deliciosas perfectas para tenerlas en el hogar un dia de tacos y burritos para la familia .
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
We buy theses all the time because my 8 year old LOVES them she loves rolling them up with almost about anything
Stephanie L.
The only tortillas I ever use great flavor, various sizes for different needs. (fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, etc.)
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX
Tortillas are moist and fluffy but a Lil too think for my family's liking. Wish there was a larger quantity pack
Savanna K.
Great value for the quality of tortilla. So delicious. They make wonderful tacos and quesadillas--quick and easy.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love these. When I am having soft tacos or fajitas I always use these shells. I love these more than any other.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We are big Mexican food fans in my home and I use these all the time. They taste good and are reasonable priced
Cristy R.
Martinsville , IN
I love these flour tortillas shells because they are very fluffy and when you heat them up they don't get hard.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?