Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #4 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...3 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...6 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX
Tortillas are moist and fluffy but a Lil too think for my family's liking. Wish there was a larger quantity pack
Arelys R.
Gran textura ricas y deliciosas perfectas para tenerlas en el hogar un dia de tacos y burritos para la familia .
Stephanie L.
The only tortillas I ever use great flavor, various sizes for different needs. (fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, etc.)
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love these. When I am having soft tacos or fajitas I always use these shells. I love these more than any other.
Savanna K.
Great value for the quality of tortilla. So delicious. They make wonderful tacos and quesadillas--quick and easy.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We are big Mexican food fans in my home and I use these all the time. They taste good and are reasonable priced
Kohi S.
Delicious, super soft and easy to roll. I love making burritos with it and just snacking on it during the day!
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
I love these flour tortillas shells because they are very fluffy and when you heat them up they don't get hard.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Great tortillas one of the best that you can buy. They are really soft and fluffy. I keep repurchasing them.
Courtney L.
These are by far my favorite. I love how doughy they are and thick! They don't break when you wrap it either!
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?