Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Irene B.
I always buy the 20 ct mission flour tortillas. The size is just right for wraps. The flavor is great and it doesn't fall apart. I usually pass by the tortilla aisle and grab a bag of these for taco night. Tacos are just one of the many recipes I incorporate these with.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
You can never go wrong with mission tortillas. These are a staple food at my house. They taste good with just about everything and they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kassandra G.
Saint Anthony, ID
Tortillas are one of the main staples in our home kitchen. We have some form of tacos or mexican cuisine at least twice a week so we need delicious tortillas on hand to pair with it. I can count on the Mission tortillas to stay soft and fresh in my refrigerator for longer than other brands, but we move through them, pretty quickly, haha.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
The "home style "are my favorite of any tortillas. They tend to be thicker than the other options. We use these all the time. Potato and eggs with cheese is our favorite breakfast!
Monica H.
I buy these every time I go to Costco - I freeze half the bag and put the other half in the fridge. We use them for enchiladas, quesadilas, and/or putting anything you would want to in them. Rice/meat/sandwich fixings.
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I love these tortillas. They're soft, delicious, and really versatile. They're great as tacos, quesadillas, wraps for sandwiches, etc.
Jennifer M.
Center Point, IA
Our family buys these all the time for use in Quesadillas, Soft Shell Tacos or flour chips.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
These are so good we make soft tacos and quesadillas all the time with these in my household
Courtney L.
These are by far my favorite. I love how doughy they are and thick! They don't break when you wrap it either!
Jamie S.
These are great, especially if you live north and don't have a plethora of tortillerias in your neighborhood. I love the flavor and I use them when I can't get my fresh tortillas. Definitely second best!
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?
Why are they so good?