Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Peyton K.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...2 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...5 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These tortillas are my favorite to buy . They are inexpensive but taste so good. I use them for tacos, quasdillas, they r just so easy to work with and taste so delicious
Erika L.
Newport News, VA
My favorite tortillas to make quesadillas with. I️ find that sometimes certain tortillas, when u pan fry to get the a little crispy doesn’t harden well they just get a little soggy. But these are perfect . Great home-y taste to them.
Kassandra G.
Saint Anthony, ID
Tortillas are one of the main staples in our home kitchen. We have some form of tacos or mexican cuisine at least twice a week so we need delicious tortillas on hand to pair with it. I can count on the Mission tortillas to stay soft and fresh in my refrigerator for longer than other brands, but we move through them, pretty quickly, haha.
Tiffany M.
I love these tortillas! I purchase these from my local WalMart. They taste great! I use them for beef and chicken tacos and also quesadillas! They have a good flavor and they are not expensive. I would recommend and I would buy this over and over again!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
You can never go wrong with mission tortillas. These are a staple food at my house. They taste good with just about everything and they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tortillas, especially Mission. They have that homemade taste of love, flour and time. Mission is a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for. Yes, I would buy these tortillas again. Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like these tortillas I do believe that they are a little bit more pricey because the little store that we go to has cheaper tortillas then these but I do think that they are good and they do have a better taste so I would definitely recommend them
Irene B.
I always buy the 20 ct mission flour tortillas. The size is just right for wraps. The flavor is great and it doesn't fall apart. I usually pass by the tortilla aisle and grab a bag of these for taco night. Tacos are just one of the many recipes I incorporate these with.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only tortillas we use! They are so soft and always taste so fresh! We wouldn't use any other brand besides these and they are affordable. We buy ours at Walmart.
Jessica M.
Kearney
I always have a bag of tortillas at the house. They are cheap and can be used in many different ways. They can be found at pretty much any grocery store! I have found these ones are nicer than others (they don't stick).
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?