Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by jasmin t.Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy M.

BY MISSION #1 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

• Corn or Flour tortillas? Homemade or store bought? And what is yo...1 Answers
  • Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them f...4 Answers
  • How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas? 4 Answers
Buy on Target
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Love these shells!! They hold up well and they taste great too. My son and husband will put just about anything in a mission tortilla she'll and eat it. Hot dogs and cheese in the microwave, you name it. I buy these all the time and have extras or I hear about it since it's a fast easy snack.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I always buy the 20 ct mission flour tortillas. The size is just right for wraps. The flavor is great and it doesn't fall apart. I usually pass by the tortilla aisle and grab a bag of these for taco night. Tacos are just one of the many recipes I incorporate these with.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
These are without a doubt, hands down my absolute favorite tortilla. They are soft and fluffy and make great wraps, fajitas, burritos.. you name it! I really lucked out grabbing these at the grocery store on a whim when I had a craving for chicken fajitas one night.
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I just recently tried this brand.They have a great flavor.A friend told me about this brand.They are good.The price was reasonable.And I know O can find them again because they are sold in a lot of stores I go to.Try these you won't be disappointed.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
Me and my family go through so many of these tortillas! They taste sooo good with anything. You want a great burrito then use Missions tortillas. I love how they are always on sale. I usually buy 2 packs and freeze 1 for later!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
These are great for tacos and quesadillas. they taste delicious and have become a staple at my home. cheap and can be used to make a quick and easy meal for those nights when i don't have the energy to make much
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro, PA
These are a go to in my house when it's taco night. They are light and tasty. Of course even though they are labeled "homemade" doesn't mean they taste exactly that. But definitely good taste for the value.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are a staple on our house. Not as good as homemade buy great for all meals and quesadillas. Price is great when bought as SAMs club. They last a long time of kept in the refrigerator. Will buy again.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love the tortillas from Mission, as a Mexican woman I know when a tortilla is made with good ingredients, these tortillas are soft and delicious
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for making Mexican. Can bake or fry them and make your own chips. We love to put cheese in middle and cook them in pan.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Does anyone fry these?
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How do these differ from the reg flour tortillas?
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Apart from using these to make wraps, what else so you use them for? I make mini pizzas with them x
Why are they so good?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Homestyle flour, so are these like the home made tortillas? Do they have they same taste?