Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT

by Mission

#3 in Tortillas

Mission® Homestyle Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
10ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality.

What do you use these tortillas for?
Is this product vegan?
Do you like this product?
Start your review of Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT!
8 months ago
Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by laur E.
Purchased at: Target
I use the flour tortillas for a lot! Breakfast quesadillas with nut butter and fruit, steak and shrimp tacos, or chicken salad wraps. They are super versatile and don't fall apart or crack when you wrap them up.
2 years agoNorfolk, VA
My favorite tortillas to make quesadillas with. I️ find that sometimes certain tortillas, when u pan fry to get the a little crispy doesn’t harden well they just get a little soggy. But these are perfect . Great home-y taste to them.
7 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Mission brand tortillas for several reasons,... First off, they’re always soft and fresh. Second, they’re perfect for so many different dishes, whether I’m making fajitas or quesadillas or anything else. They’re durable when filled to the brim, without being stiff and unappetizing like some other brands. Last but not least, these are absolutely perfect for my lunch of choice: a turkey wrap with spicy hummus, spring mix, tomatoes, red onion, Colby jack cheese, and ranch. Super yummy and perfectly filling!! My only complaint about these tortillas is the accessibility,... These are usually hit or miss at my local grocery store; they don’t seem to consistently be in stock and that can make my shopping trip a little more frustrating.
8 months agoSeguin, TX
They have a bad aftertaste! In my opinion do not taste homemade, I come from a Mexican home with homemade tortillas and these do not even begin to compare sorry. If that’s all you can have they will do. I was given these in a party. I wouldn’t purchase them.
a year agoSan Angelo, TX
These are pretty much the only tortillas I buy! They're delicious! Thin enough to not be overpowering, but strong enough to hold all the fillings (most of the time!) They are NOT even close to homemade tortillas, but for store bought I'd say they're great! They are readily available at every grocery store I've ever been to.
3 years ago
I love these tortillas! I purchase these from my local WalMart. They taste great! I use them for beef and chicken tacos and also quesadillas! They have a good flavor and they are not expensive. I would recommend and I would buy this over and over again!
a year agoRed Oak
My daughter prefers soft tacos over the hard shell, so this is what I buy. Very soft and not gummy when warmed correctly. I always have a bag in the cabinet because they are great! From breakfast burritos to enchiladas, we love Mission.
3 years agoPlano, TX
You can never go wrong with mission tortillas. These are a staple food at my house. They taste good with just about everything and they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
2 years ago
I love tortillas, especially Mission. They have that homemade taste of love, flour and time. Mission is a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for. Yes, I would buy these tortillas again. Mission Flour Tortillas Homestyle - 10 CT
10 months agoTampa, FL
These are so good! And it’s better that they’re made out of flour and not corn because corn can be so allergenic since it’s produced so much in the US and has so many GMOs, and it can also cause really bad indigestion. These tortillas taste really good and you can tell that they’re really good quality. They’re soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...