Mission Flour Tortillas

by Mission

#8 in Tortillas

Mission® Large Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
Burrito.
8ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
G Gruma.

What do you make with tortillas?
Do you like flour or corn tortillas better?
Some of my favorite tortillas. They can be found anywhere and are usually decently priced. They some times have coupons for these which is awesome.
Start your review of Mission Flour Tortillas!
7 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
These tortillas are my go to brand of tortillas. They are perfect size and they are super soft. I use the for burritos, wraps, and quesadillas. There is no trans fat in these tortillas, but there is gluten. The packaging is nice and resealable so your tortillas won't dry out.
4 months ago
These make the best breakfast burritos, best soft tacos, best quesadillas and best hats. Yeah, I’m kidding about the last one. These are light and aren’t too doughy. Love them.
10 months agoRichmond
I've become less of a fan of flour tortillas in general over the years, but my parents still buy flour ones. They're still delicious and work well for quesadillas and tacos!
6 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tortillas for several reasons,... First off, they’re always soft and fresh. Second, they’re perfect for so many different dishes, whether I’m making fajitas or quesadillas or anything else. They’re durable when filled to the brim, without being stiff and unappetizing like some other brands. Last but not least, these are absolutely perfect for my lunch of choice: a turkey wrap with spicy hummus, spring mix, tomatoes, red onion, Colby jack cheese, and ranch. Super yummy and perfectly filling!! My only complaint about these Mission Brand tortillas is the accessibility,... These are usually hit or miss at my local grocery store; they don’t seem to consistently be in stock and that can make my shopping trip a little more frustrating.
a year ago
Purchased at: Kroger
These taco shells are the best to get in my opinion. I’ve tried other brands and I got this really cheap kind but they fell apart so I’m definitely not getting those again. These don’t fall apart and they are a decent size
2 years agoHico, WV
I know these are a good selling brand, but I'm not really a fan. These tortillas are almost too soft and they get soggy pretty easy and fall apart. There's nothing wrong with the flavor, I just prefer other brands.
2 years agoWilmington, NC
Mission makes quality tortillas. Ive never been unsatisfied when buying their products. They’re always super fresh and delicious and they’re also really affordable! Burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas... you name it you can make it!
4 months agoAbilene, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great Tortillas! We used them for everything from wraps, to enchiladas and burritos, and even cinnamon chips. The mission brand has many great products and I’d recommend these to anyone whose needing good prices tortillas.
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
I love these tortillas. I just recently started purchasing these at my local grocery store, not pricey but work really well for quesadillas or burritos. They're not too small or too big.
a year agoNewport, OR
I just hate the taste of this tortillas, the price is ok but if you have ever taste a real handmade tortilla you know this aint right, taste like flat paper to me with a ton of calories, no tasty at all sorry Mision