BY MISSION #9 in Tortillas

Mission® Large Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
Burrito.
8ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
G Gruma. see more...

Buy on Target
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Review for: Other more...
These tortilla shells are the best store brand tortilla, they are so fresh every time I buy them. They are delicious, I make breakfast burritos with these, egg cheese peppers, sausage, salsa, and a little guacamole!!
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I would give this 5 stars if it were either flavoured or a little thicker. I find that these rip fairly easy and make it difficult for my little to eat tacos. My huband and I enjoy these though. Pretty good for the price.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
There's nothing like a flour tortilla for a soft taco or fajitas. They're durable so they hold up when you fill them and roll them. They also stay fresh for a long time. If you want to keep them even longer you can store in the refrigerator. Well priced and delicious!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Soft Taco more...
Mission makes quality tortillas. Ive never been unsatisfied when buying their products. They’re always super fresh and delicious and they’re also really affordable! Burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas... you name it you can make it!
Shanygne B.
These taste amazing. You can literally make them with anything. If I’m eating a messy dish I do prefer to use a hard shell & soft. I know a lot carbs but it’s totally worth it.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mission flour tortillas are great. I make homemade burritos once a week not as healthy as corn tortillas but I prefer them. I bought these at food city and they have a awesome flavor. I'd highly recommend these tortillas! Mission Flour Tortillas
Heather H.
Hico, WV
I know these are a good selling brand, but I'm not really a fan. These tortillas are almost too soft and they get soggy pretty easy and fall apart. There's nothing wrong with the flavor, I just prefer other brands.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these tortillas. I just recently started purchasing these at my local grocery store, not pricey but work really well for quesadillas or burritos. They're not too small or too big.
Teran F.
We eat tortillas a lot but we also have another speciality to it we make home made pizzas to :) they sooooo good it's 1$ for pack of tortillas at our local grocery stores here photo of our home made pizza made out of tortillas
Lisa S.
We get the "super soft" ones and they're great. They don't break, they're VERY soft/fluffy and taste great. We're picky when it comes to tortilla's but this one definitely sets the bar high. The price is great and you get a lot of shells for the money. Definitely recommend trying!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you like flour or corn tortillas better?
Christina H.
Portland, OR
How long do these keep?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Some of my favorite tortillas. They can be found anywhere and are usually decently priced. They some times have coupons for these which is awesome.