BY MISSION

Mission® Large Flour Tortillas.
World's best-selling tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition®.
Burrito.
8ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
G Gruma. see more...

Sarah D.
I would give this 5 stars if it were either flavoured or a little thicker. I find that these rip fairly easy and make it difficult for my little to eat tacos. My huband and I enjoy these though. Pretty good for the price.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Soft Taco more...
Mission makes quality tortillas. Ive never been unsatisfied when buying their products. They’re always super fresh and delicious and they’re also really affordable! Burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas... you name it you can make it!
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Review for: Burrito more...
I just hate the taste of this tortillas, the price is ok but if you have ever taste a real handmade tortilla you know this aint right, taste like flat paper to me with a ton of calories, no tasty at all sorry Mision
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: Other more...
These tortilla shells are the best store brand tortilla, they are so fresh every time I buy them. They are delicious, I make breakfast burritos with these, egg cheese peppers, sausage, salsa, and a little guacamole!!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
I know these are a good selling brand, but I'm not really a fan. These tortillas are almost too soft and they get soggy pretty easy and fall apart. There's nothing wrong with the flavor, I just prefer other brands.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these tortillas. I just recently started purchasing these at my local grocery store, not pricey but work really well for quesadillas or burritos. They're not too small or too big.
Teran F.
We eat tortillas a lot but we also have another speciality to it we make home made pizzas to :) they sooooo good it's 1$ for pack of tortillas at our local grocery stores here photo of our home made pizza made out of tortillas
Lisa S.
Adrian, MI
We get the "super soft" ones and they're great. They don't break, they're VERY soft/fluffy and taste great. We're picky when it comes to tortilla's but this one definitely sets the bar high. The price is great and you get a lot of shells for the money. Definitely recommend trying!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mission flour tortillas are great. I make homemade burritos once a week not as healthy as corn tortillas but I prefer them. I bought these at food city and they have a awesome flavor. I'd highly recommend these tortillas! Mission Flour Tortillas
Ash R.
I'm not a big fan of tortillas but I can stand these. I prefer these over corn tortillas any day. They are reasonably priced and can be used for more dishes beyond Mexican foods. They last pretty long as well.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you like flour or corn tortillas better?
Christina H.
Portland, OR
How long do these keep?
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Some of my favorite tortillas. They can be found anywhere and are usually decently priced. They some times have coupons for these which is awesome.