BY MISSION #6 in Tortillas

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of mission tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas are great for all kinds of meals and snacks, from fajitas to wraps! What do you want in your mission tortilla? Try these other fine mission products: tostadas, taco shells, and our crispy authentic mexican tortilla chips in the original brown bag! see more...

Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just not enough in one pkg for us. Always going to the store for more. Wishing there was a pkg with like 20count ;-) [product:mission-flour-small-16-ct-tortillas-18.4-oz-bag]
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We get these Tortillas from our local Supermarket and their usually around $2 for a package. I love these because they are tough we make Fajitas and Burritos with these and everything stays neatly intact. Other Tortillas we have tried have fallen apart and cant even be Microwaved but these are amazing and hold everything in and usually can stay good for around a 3 week period after being opened unless you refrigerate them then I would say maybe a month.
Jasmine Y.
This is really good! I use this for tacos, and quesadillas. You can really do a lot with this shell even fry it and add powered sugar! Also the shell is durable and can hold a lot of things. It doesn't get soggy when you add salsa, cheese, and other ingredients.
Jenn R.
These are my absolute favorite tortillas ever! They are soft and chewy. They have a perfect texture and sometimes I even eat them with nothing on them because they are so good. They're definitely worth trying out. They are the only tortillas I buy now!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love this tortillas I like to make burritos with it all the time or some quesadillas , they are good and not olily compared to other tortillas I'll definitely recommend it they are perfect for burritos
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these tortillas because they're soft they are great for soft tacos they're good with just butter on top of them the best recipe for these I think are the green enchiladas from the Campbell soup recipe
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these tortillas they are the ones I turn too when I need tortillas I enjoy them with just butter or honey butter. Or for making soft shelled tacos. You cannot go wrong in my oppinion.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
I use these almost every day in my diet. They are soft and pack a lot of flavor. They are so versatile that you can pretty much do anything with them. Affordable and would recommend to anyone!
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
I have to say that from all the tortillas sold at local stores, Mission is the best. I am not Mexican, I am Puerto Rican, but I love Mexican food. I used them for burritos, casseroles, tacos, I fry them and crunch them into my soups...I like them with peanut butter and jelly. Mission tortillas are thick enough to actually make a stuffed burrito without having the stuff come out. The price is good and they can be found everywhere.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this stuff to make cheese quesedillias. So yummy! Even good to make tacos with theses. They's don't crack or rip when put on the pan for a little crisp. I make cheesy rolls like from Taco Bell with these. It's a trusted tortilla wrap that won't break on you! I love these so much! Best flour tortillas I ever used! Even on Taco Tuesday when I have those little dinners!
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What different kinds of meals can you prepare using these??
Skylar S.