BY MISSION

Mission??® Cheddar Cheese Flavored Dip.
Perfect for veggies!
Perfect for almost anything!
Perfect for nachos!
Established 1959.
The Authentic Tradition??.
0g trans fat per serving.
A delicate cheddar taste.
Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
My mom eats doritos with this dip. Doesn't look good to me, but she loves it warmed up!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I'm used to the Tostito's cheese dip, but I bought this brand one time and it wasn't bad. Definitely good heated up, but I found it to be a little salty after a few chips.
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite to make nachos with it makes them yummy. perfect to go with a little snack
Dasind M.
Dasind M.
Houston
I would give it half if I could. Whatever is in this cheese chemically is unhealthy .
Why you ask ? I put this cheese in my microwave (the cheese was at half level of the jar) for 1 minute . The cheese formed a bubble that rose up and out of the jar and burst all over the inside of my microwave. The cheese beforehand came directly from my refrigerator and to the microwave . Whoever thinks this is normal Bonn appetite
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I've tried a lot of cheese dips but not this one is it anything like the lunchables nacho cheese dip. That's the one I'm really looking for and I can not find anything close.