Mission Fajita Flour Tortillas

by Mission

A super soft 6" tortilla has never been more satisfying. Each one of our flour tortillas comes packed with flavor fit for any of your favorite recipes. Whether it’s fajitas, enchiladas, or chilaquiles you crave, grab a stack and get cookin’.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mission Fajita Flour Tortillas!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Great Tortillas. They are my to go brand. Even if there is a cheaper brand I will always stick with Mission. They are at a great price point.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Mission Fajita Flour Tortillas uploaded by Melissa D.
I love this brand of flour tortillas. I buy thease to make quesadillas or to make Bean burritos or egg burritos for breakfast it's affordable not expensive at all. Yes I would recommend to buy so you can try it out yourself
Ana V.
illinois
Mission Fajita Flour Tortillas uploaded by Ana V.
One of my favorite kinds of tortillas to get:) perfect for enchiladas,quesadillas:) burritos etc.
Kimberly P.
Fort Stewart, GA
My family enjoys mission flour tortillas more than any other. They are delicious! I mainly use them on fajita nights but I've been known to just grab them for whatever!
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
Good! Not as good as homemade tortillas but these work well for tacos.. Pizza.. And small wraps!
Jennifer C.
Toledo, OH
These are diffenly on of the best tortillas I have ever had. Super soft great flavor and they don't Falk apart when trying to fill and fold
Carley J.
Mobile
Best deal on soft shells. Quality, quantity, cost is the best deal I’ve found for a consistently good product.
Shakeina W.
I love these tortilla wraps, they are perfect for soft tacos, turkey and cheese roll ups, BLT, endless things without all the carbs.
Angela E.
Bryant
I love Mission 20 count tortillas. I make Quesadillas daily. They taste great. Don't tear apart. Kids love cheese quesadilla
Michaela C.
I love Mission Small Flour Tortillas.  They are great for quesadillas, soft tacos, "enchilada lasagna", and even a quick snack - spread with peanut butter and sprinkle on raisins, then fold in half and eat!  I try to keep some on hand, and always pick them up when they are on sale.

Looking for your answer?