Mission Estilo Casero White Corn Tortillas

by Mission

A little bit of thickness goes a long way with these Estilo Casero White Corn Tortillas. Soft, savory, and slightly thicker than your average tortilla, the homemade flavor will never break under pressure, making them perfect for any of your favorite dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mission Estilo Casero White Corn Tortillas!
Bryan V.
Mission corn tortillas are made with GMO corn, and you can taste the difference. I only eat non-GMO foods, particularly corn products.
Kimberly E.
Great for my six person family taco night. These are delicious. Soft and strong tortillas. Great price at Walmart.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
Delicious tortillas, my go to when I'm going to make homemade tacos. They are soo soft and taste soo good
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mission makes the best tortillas! i use them for tacos, quesadillas enchiladas or flautas!
Sheila Q.
I buy these in bulk at Sam's and use them for tacos, casseroles and make my own chips out of them. They freeze beautifully and have a nice hearty corn flavor! The Best Tortillas ever!
Jeana H.
These tortillas are great tasting and last a long time when refrigerated. Great treat on taco Tuesday. ;)
Krishna P.
Carmel, IN
We use these tortillas for tacos all the time! They are delicious, and are good for enchilidas even
Preon E.
Austin
Perfect pack for Taco Tuesday! I’ll legit go through all 70 (i use two shells per taco). My real LA folks know what’s up
Amanda W.
These tortillas really taste great. They are a good addition to any meal. With a 70ct bag it will feed a large family. These are very filling. I would definitely recommend these.

Looking for your answer?