BY NONE

Mission Enduracool Instant Cooling Towels Instant cooling against the skin for hours, without feeling wet! The Mission EnduraCoolATM Instant Cooling Towel is made from a proprietary performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out, and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. The patented technology, Powered by CoolcoreATM, works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect. Mission Enduracool Instant Cooling Towels feature: When wet, cools instantly to 30A F below average body temp Soft, breathable fabric feels comfortable against the skin Stays cool for up to 2 hours when wet Absorbs sweat when wet Use on neck, head or any other hot zones Portable cooling -does not require refrigeration When not activated for cooling, the lightweight towel wipes away water and sweat Provides a great way to keep dry during intense workouts UPF 50 protection from the sun Lightweight, chemical-free Reusable and machine washable Towel size: 12 1/4" x 33" Constructed from 90% polyester, 10% nylon Instant Cooling Towel. Feel Cool And Go Harder! see more...

Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Who knew such a thin towel can carry so much cool. I have been using this every day in the heat and humidity for my dog. It is getting super hot in California so I use this for my fluffy Pomeranian during the hot summer days. He is no longer panting when he comes in from a walk. It works better than others I have bought in the past. I cannot recommend enough.
Mary C.
Love this product! Wet it snap it and it gets cold! Great for using for yard work cool off, a workout outside, a run or just to cool off while walking around! #contest
#beachbashcontest
Randi P.
I give this cooling towel 4 stars due to the fact that yes it does keep you cool the only down fall is once it heats up from environmental or body heat you have to continuously "snap" the towle to so to say cool it off again. That is the only down fall. I use this when I have a fever or while working in the yard and being in Fl just sitting outside.
Shannel M.
So great to have this cooling towel this week at camp. Hottest day of the year and we're keeping our body temps down! Just dunk in cold water or just pour water over it, shake it a few times and wear! If it gets warm and no where to put water just shake and re activate the cooling again! Just make sure to fully air dry or wash after.
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
This instant cooling towel is a summer must have. Get it wet, with water, sweat, dip it in the lake, then wring it out to start on your way to cool. Unlike other towels, the fabric of this towel is soft, lightweight and stays that way after washes, making it more comfortable to keep around your neck.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
These have been awesome for this hot summer weather! We use them for our boys during their baseball games and we take them with us for the amusement parks and vacation! They stay cool all day long and really help!
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Love this product. I coach outdoor baseball camps in the summer and this thing is a life saver. I recommend them to all my students parents.
Kymberlee S.
Kennewick, WA
Works so good as long as it's wet!!! Bought for my husband as he works outdoors and he swears by it in the summer when it's super hot!
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
Has anyone used this while working out? Do you feel it kept you cooler if draped around your neck?
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
On a really hot day, how long does the cooling feeling truly last around your neck? How often would I be forced to re-soak the towel to maintain that cooling feeling?
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I've wondered how well this works after a workout or out in the heat? Any issues?