BY MISSION #56 in Tortillas

World's best selling tortilla see more...

johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are in rush to make a quick meal then these tortillas are a good choice. But if you have some time...go to your nearest mexican grocery store and buy El Milagro yellow corn tortillas. WAY BETTER and they are only $1.00. these do not have the authentic tortilla flavor to them.
Nevrous H.
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
All i have to say is tacos and burritos!!!! my fav two things in the whole entire world!!! can i get an amen!lol. but really who doesn't like some tortillas and if you cut them and bake them you have chips =)
j b.
j b.
This is something I always pik up when I go grocery shopping. I guess it's just something we did, always making sure we had tortillas on hand growing up. Love them and prefer corn to flour.
anabel c.
anabel c.
These are very good for tacos. The problem is that they do not have the authentic taste of a real Mexican tortilla. If you can't get your hands on the authentic tortillas then these are a great substitute.
lesly f.
lesly f.
Foodie Expert
This torittals are so good especially to make home made burritos there the best.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
These are good but they honestly don't taste like regular Mexican tortillas. I'm Mexican. So I know the difference.
Victoria  P.
Victoria P.
Alcove, NY
Accidentally bought these for wraps.... Discovered they were corn ones and fried them up instead to make my own tortilla chips. So delicious!!!
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product is almost always on my grocery list. It is very yummy and something my whole family enjoys.
Jenipher J.
Jenipher J.
Foodie Expert
Definitely a regular in the pantry. I always like to have a pack of these for quick snack wraps.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite tortillas! They hold really well unlike others! And a great price!