Add a Photo

World's best selling tortilla
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN

If you are in rush to make a quick meal then these tortillas are a good choice. But if you have some time...go to your nearest mexican grocery store and buy El Milagro yellow corn tortillas. WAY BETTER and they are only $1.00. these do not have the authentic tortilla flavor to them.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID

Love these tortillas they are low cost and good quality. They bring a smile to my children's faces and they really enjoy them
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Owensville, OH

These are my favorite tortillas! They hold really well unlike others! And a great price!
Jenipher J.
Jenipher J.

Definitely a regular in the pantry. I always like to have a pack of these for quick snack wraps.
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Buffalo Grove, IL

This product is almost always on my grocery list. It is very yummy and something my whole family enjoys.
Victoria  P.
Victoria P.
Alcove, NY

Accidentally bought these for wraps.... Discovered they were corn ones and fried them up instead to make my own tortilla chips. So delicious!!!
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX

These are good but they honestly don't taste like regular Mexican tortillas. I'm Mexican. So I know the difference.
lesly f.
lesly f.

This torittals are so good especially to make home made burritos there the best.
anabel c.
anabel c.

These are very good for tacos. The problem is that they do not have the authentic taste of a real Mexican tortilla. If you can't get your hands on the authentic tortillas then these are a great substitute.
j b.
j b.

This is something I always pik up when I go grocery shopping. I guess it's just something we did, always making sure we had tortillas on hand growing up. Love them and prefer corn to flour.