Mission® Carb Balance® Soft Taco Size Whole Wheat Tortillas 8 ct Bag uploaded by Mimi F.Mission® Carb Balance® Soft Taco Size Whole Wheat Tortillas 8 ct Bag uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MISSION

Mission® Carb Balance® Tortillas are an excellent source of fiber and contains 3g of total fat per serving. Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission® Carb Balance® Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas are great for all kinds of meals and snacks, from fajitas to wraps! see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan J.
Super excited to have found these at my grocery store! These are the lowest carb tortillas I have found. They are about 4 net carbs!! They were really filling and I did not miss any other tortillas I was previously munching on. If you are concerned about the taste it was definitely meh. It did not really have much of a taste to it so do not go in thinking they will just taste bad. I think the near flavorless taste makes what it inside taste better! Why would you want to buy a flavorless tortilla you ask? For me, personally, I just like having the added texture. The breaded foods mixed with what I want to stuff in them makes it much more appealing to me. So, having this kind of alternative that keeps the experience similar was exactly what I needed.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
These are good tortillas with a nice low carb count. they are soft and not chewy. They do have a bit of calories, but if that isn't what you are watching, then they are a great option
Mary K.
Winter Garden
I love these tortillas! I use them as wraps for sandwich fillings and I heat them up for taco or fajita fillings. They are super soft and taste great! Not terribly low in calories (120 per tortilla), but after the 15g of fiber, these have only 4 net carbs, which is awesome! Definitely my go to for tortillas/wraps!
Mimi F.
If you are on s low carb diet, you’ve got to try these. They are super soft and only have 4 carbs each. They are whole wheat with no trans-fat or cholesterol. So they definitely are the healthier version of tortillas. Try these! They are great!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These tortillas are super low carb and delicious! They honestly taste the same as other wheat tortillas and the low carb ratio is great for my diabetic diet. So so happy about these!