Mission Carb Balance Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Emily L.Mission Carb Balance Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Emily L.Mission Carb Balance Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MISSION #17 in Tortillas

Mission?? Carb Balance?? Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas 8 CT.
6g net carbohydrates.
Excellent source of fiber (contains 3g of total fat per serving).
World's best-selling tortilla.
The authentic tradition??.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

Mission Carb Balance Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas - 8 CT
  • "these can be used for so many different things they are a must have in the fridge!" in 1 review
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So we bought these at Publix for our barbacoa taco night! Only 6g net carbs for one tortilla! They aren’t huge but they are big enough to make one large taco or medium size quesadilla. Very filling too! I love that you can’t tell these are low carb, they’re soft, moist and taste like the full carb tortillas, plus I love flour as opposed to corn tortillas. They are a must try if you’re trying to watch or cut carbs but still don’t want to sacrifice completely. These went well with beef, shrimp, and even as a wrap with turkey and cheese! Will definitely purchase again.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thank goodness for these on my low carb diet!! I’ve been craving tacos so so bad and I found these! They are pretty yummy and guilt free with only 4 net carbs! I’m keeping these in my pantry at all times!!
DonnaMarie A.
My husband and I just started on the low-carb lifestyle. We went from eating huge serving of carbs per day to next to none. This tortilla is a life saver when we are craving something other than veggies.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Mission makes the best tortillas! I've been eating them for as long as I can remember. I love them for tacos the most! The low carb ones work really well for me when I diet or want to eat healthier. They're extremely well priced and can be found really in any grocery store, or stores like walmart. I like to make a pb&j and toast it with these wraps.
Jeff J.
Santa Rosa
These are the best low-carb tortillas.
Has both the regular and whole wheat type.
These are great if you're watching your carbs.
I use them for tacos, breakfast burritos and as a hotdog wrap.

Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best flour tortillas to make burritos with. They are fulfilling and will definitely satisfy you hunger. The only thing is i would want them to make a light version of this tortilla.
Samantha F.
I use these at least twice a week! They are so versatile. I will make wraps for me or my boyfriends lunches, quick, easy, and pretty healthy. He even likes them as breakfast wraps with egg, sausage/bacon. I use the whole grain ones, the flavor is great and the taste good cold, warm, toasted....anyway you could imagine. If I'm in a rush for a quick dinner I'll pop it in the oven for 2 minutes then take it out and add sauce, cheese, veggies, etc. to make a pizza, then put it back in for 5 minutes and bam! Dinner is served.
Lorna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this brand of tortillas. I buy them all the time. It is great for so many recipes. It stays soft for a long period of time and it great for my favorite food meals. It holds up really well. I rarely have an issues with a tear. You can make a quicky pizza, fajitas, burritos, quesadilla, and even make sandwiches with them. The flavor never disappoints me and my food is always delicious with the use of these. I trust this brand and the quality. The price is always reasonable and you can find them at most stores.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This brand of tortillas are my favorite. These ones are just the right size and they're soft and fluffy. I get these to make breakfast tacos, burritos, and just about anything that you could possibly need a tortilla for. I definitely recommend getting medium.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I actually love using these for my wraps for lunch. There soft and tasty not to mention lower in carbs and calories then bread I was using prior to it. Plus, you can use them with everything instead of bread on burgers, and then there is tacos and you can cut them and make tortilla chips and so much more if you let the fact that they are a tortilla stop you.

back