Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortillas 10 ct

by Mission

Mission carb balance flour tortillas 10 ct

I usually shop at walmart, never see these. Where can you find them?
What makes these tortillas different from others?
Start your review of Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortillas 10 ct!
Product Highlights
“You can't go wrong with Mission products.” in reviews
Algoma, WI
A good product especially if your watching your carbs, just wish they weren't so costly....we usually buy a cheaper brand and only buy these if we have a coupon or are on sale.
Alpena, MI
Perfect tortilla shells !! Theye are soft and don't rip when you wrap a burrito . Other brands you have to heat to soften them with the mission brand the come out of the bag ready to use.
Denton, TX
I can't think of these without all the variations-- tacos, fajitas, chicken wraps - so yummy! They are always priced well and can be used for various meals.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I tried these because I had a coupon and I did not like them. They tore open right away with nothing in them and they didn't taste as good as I was hoping.
P C Beach, FL
Only six net carbs! I love these as an alternative to most other low-carb wraps. Great flavor and texture. They are a little pricey, but well worth it!
Philadelphia, PA
Makes the best burritos, never tears, and the texture is slightly chewy and always fresh. I also like the different varieties, wheat, corn and flour
Arlington, VA
These are great for snacking, lunch or dinner! I typically use them when I make quesadillas, or if I want to make a quick wrap when I'm on-the-go.
Bossier City , La
My family loves these we use them to make soft tacos and quesadillas. Yum! The carb balance is great if you are trying to do a low carb diet.
Frisco, TX
I tried these when I was on a low carb diet and to me they taste kinda funny. Not worth eating if you ask me unless you are starving.
I like these tortillas because they taste very good with beef it tastes really good! Try them! My kids love them with melted cheese