BY MISSION

Mission carb balance flour tortillas 10 ct see more...

• I usually shop at walmart, never see these. Where can you...2 Answers
  • What makes these tortillas different from others?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Mission products." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mission Tortillas are the only tortillas that I purchase; and now they have this Carb Balance choice... which tastes no different than the original.  They are great tortillas to use for breakfast burritos, bean burritos, etc...  Mission Tortillas are affordable and can be found in your local supermarkets or grocery stores.  I will purchase these again as well as recommend.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are actually really delicious especially for being a more health-conscious item. They feel the same as regular tortillas and have a great texture. I'll only be buying these from now on instead of the regular ones to just make that small change.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good for being a low carb product. I purchased them and all the while I was thinking that they were going to taste bad but they were actually really good!
Angie F.
WATERLOO, IA
These are delicious and so soft. They don't tear as easily as some other brands, and keep for quite a while in the fridge. We watch our carbs (not low carb, but Americans eat too many carbs) so these are perfect! We use tortillas several times a week (breakfast wraps are awesome!). Great product.
OnlyLeezaZ O.
I love this brand of tortillas. they taste amazing. they are great for making burritos. I like that you can always find them on sale for a reasonable price. They always come in large quantities which is great for when i'm having a party and invite lots of people over.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I bought these on a whim, doubtful that therlse would be soft and taste as fresh as the regular flour tortillas I buy. I was wrong! These are delicious and healthy alternatives to most higher carb tortillas.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I was hesitant to purchase these, i mean if its not broke don't fix it right? I however am trying to change my lifestyle and included in that is my diet. I love these. The taste it not too different from the original. If your not trying to go "gluten" free and are looking for a lighter version of the original give these a shot.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
You can't go wrong with Mission products. I never buy anything else when making tacos and I also cut them into triangle shapes and deep fry them to make chips. My families fave is when I fry them and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar then serve them with an icing dip. Yum!
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reasonably priced. Fairly easy to find in most grocery stores and they hold up pretty well, if they start to dry out just put a little water on the tortilla and pop it in the microwave for 10secs and voila! Good as new
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
These are awesome. I used these when I had gestational diabetes and had to really monitor my carbs. They are a LOT pricier, which is why I'm knocking their grade down a peg, but they taste like any other flour tortilla.
Cassandra S.
I usually shop at walmart, never see these. Where can you find them?
Nickie L.
What makes these tortillas different from others?