BY MISSION #7 in Tortillas

Mission carb balance flour tortillas 10 ct see more...

• I usually shop at walmart, never see these. Where can you find them?2 Answers
  • What makes these tortillas different from others?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Mission products." in 1 review
Angie F.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
These are delicious and so soft. They don't tear as easily as some other brands, and keep for quite a while in the fridge. We watch our carbs (not low carb, but Americans eat too many carbs) so these are perfect! We use tortillas several times a week (breakfast wraps are awesome!). Great product.
OnlyLeezaZ O.
OnlyLeezaZ O.
I love this brand of tortillas. they taste amazing. they are great for making burritos. I like that you can always find them on sale for a reasonable price. They always come in large quantities which is great for when i'm having a party and invite lots of people over.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I bought these on a whim, doubtful that therlse would be soft and taste as fresh as the regular flour tortillas I buy. I was wrong! These are delicious and healthy alternatives to most higher carb tortillas.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mission Tortillas are the only tortillas that I purchase; and now they have this Carb Balance choice... which tastes no different than the original.  They are great tortillas to use for breakfast burritos, bean burritos, etc...  Mission Tortillas are affordable and can be found in your local supermarkets or grocery stores.  I will purchase these again as well as recommend.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are actually really delicious especially for being a more health-conscious item. They feel the same as regular tortillas and have a great texture. I'll only be buying these from now on instead of the regular ones to just make that small change.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron , WI
These are really good for being a low carb product. I purchased them and all the while I was thinking that they were going to taste bad but they were actually really good!
Julie H.
Julie H.
P C Beach, FL
Only six net carbs! I love these as an alternative to most other low-carb wraps. Great flavor and texture. They are a little pricey, but well worth it!
Amber P.
Amber P.
De Queen, AR
Love using these as dumplings I'm my chicken and dumplings they fluff just enough we make quesdillas they're amazing
Maureen Jorge J.
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just bought these and make Chicken Quesadillas for my family. They came out amazing, Would def buy these again!
Maria A.
Maria A.
I like these tortillas because they taste very good with beef it tastes really good! Try them! My kids love them with melted cheese
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I usually shop at walmart, never see these. Where can you find them?
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
What makes these tortillas different from others?