Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas

by Mission

Size matters. So when you want to add those extra veggies or another slice of steak, our 10” tortillas are perfect for your favorite recipes. Chock full of flavor, these tortillas make every meal extra delicious.

Favorite recipes for tortillas?
Start your review of Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by Jamie J.
These soft tortillas shells are a big staple in my household. We actually have to buy multiple packs each time cause my son really goes through them. Great for quesadillas, cheese roll ups, pizza, and burritos made any way you want.
Nia N.
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Instacart
These are great! I use them to make quesadillas for my husband, which- when paired with a side salad is really more like a meal for two. One of these tortillas takes up the entire bottom of my fry-pan, which is perfect for quesadillas. When rolled for chimichangas, it fits neatly for a quick fry. I don’t eat these any more because I’m eating low carb, but they brown beautifully, wrap without ripping, and are super versatile. I always go for the burrito size now.
Crystal L.
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Mission soft tortillas for my burritos. I just wet a paper towel, put it over the tortillas, and nuke for 45 seconds, and they are super soft and pliable. I also like to use these tortillas for cheese quesadillas in my George Foreman grill, and egg and cheese breakfast burritos, yum. It's good to always have burrito coverings on hand in the kitchen.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
This is my favorite brand . They are consistently soft, fresh, and pliable. This is my go to brand for soft shells
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Mission flour tortillas are my favorite! Always so fresh and super soft. I like to heat them up using the stove top before serving. Will be buying again!
marie A.
1,346 reviews
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by marie A.
We eat a lot of burritos in my house. This is a must in my house. It comes with a lot of tortillas. The flavor is very nice. I love this sizing for burritos. But i also use them for other things. They are very cheap. I recommend trying them they are yummy.
Ali D.
Chapel Hill
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by Ali D.
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy! Also they heat and crisp up on the pan so well as seen in my Jack-o-lantern quesadilla which is easy to do if you cut out the eyes and mouth! I’ve been using them for burritos, quesadillas, and wraps! Will buy again!
Lele L.
Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas uploaded by Lele L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand I use. I usually get the 40 pack or two 20 packs. We go through burritos so much it's crazy!! I wish they would make them bigger with more. The bigger ones have less in the pack. Either way we're just fine with the other packs we by all the time.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
These are pretty good, they don't taste like realy tortilla, buts it's ok, there still pretty good,
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is perfect for make burrito the flavor is very good I recommend...is very good for quesadillas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...