BY MISSION ATHLETECARE

Find gym equipment and accessories at Target.com! The mission enduracool instant cooling towel is made from a patented performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out, and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. the high-performance, multi-yarn fiber absorbs moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect. Lightwieght, chemical-free. Engineered for all sports; for use during competition to cool down. Use on neck, head or other hot zones. Wearable ultra violet protection factor 45. see more...

Kim T.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! So much I had to buy multiples to keep in my car, boyfriend's house, and my own house. This is great for hikes, long workouts, outdoor events that you think you might over heat! It works instantly and even after wash still works just as well as day 1. I recommend that you dip this in a bag of ice water.. trust me.. :)
Christie T.
i bought one during summer time it worked so good i love it it gets so hot in phoenix AZ and having this around my neck helped so much its stayed cold for a long time i will be buying more they are a great price its a must have
Julie W.
I take this with me every time I go to the gym. It absorbs sweat so well and it doesn’t leave a stench.