BY MISSION #25 in Tortillas

Mission?? 96% Fat Free Medium Soft Taco Flour Torillas.
Contains 180mg of ALA Omega-3 Fatty Acids per Serving.
Good Source of Calcium.
Good Source of Iron.
World's Best-Selling Tortilla.
The Authentic Tradition??????.
No Cholesterol.
G, Gruma.
Taste Nutrition Quality.
8 ct.
Net wt 14 oz (396g). see more...

• "Whether its a taco, or a peanut butter and jelly roll." in 1 review
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
They have a great flavor to them and they are a good price. They can be used for tacos, or any kind of sandwiches. Being fat free makes them even better as I do not eat a lot of bread products any longer. I always try to buy these ones instead of other ones.
Samantha H.
I love these tortillas! they're so good for so many uses! my favorite thing to do is use them for chicken and cheese quesadillas. they also make great breakfast burritos in the mornings! this is the best wholesale tortilla company! definitely recommend!
Alaina N.
Sinking Spg, PA
My family loves these mission tortillas! We eat them on taco night and also make wraps for our lunches. They stay fresh and are healthier than regular bread!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I bought these tortillas because of the Omega-3 content and because they were fat free. They taste fine but they don't work well as tortillas. When I tried to separate them they stuck together and ripped apart ripping holes in most of them. I thought it might just be one package so I bought 2 more and it happened to both of the other ones as well, I even tried heating it up a few seconds in the microwave before trying to separating them. I think they need to figure out a way to get them to separate without sticking together before I will buy them again.
Darlene M.
I use Mission Flour Tortillas for different dishes - soft tacos, burritos, quesadillas, banuelos, and enchiladas. I've yet to be disappointed with this brand. My preferred brand.
Catie P.
This is my preferred brand of soft tortillas. They are great for soft tacos or burritos. I usually keep them in the refrigerator to last longer if I am not going to eat them all right away
Nora P.
It's a good product and that its almost fat free is a plus. I don't recommend sticking them in the fridge because they stick to each other. I just thought of doing it because I thought they'd last longer.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Mission's tottillas are pretty good! I use them for making enchiladas and tacos and I usually pick this brand over any other due to taste! Taste fresh!
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
My family and I love Taco Tuesday! We use Mission Brand tortillas about 90% of the time. They are always nice and fresh and have a great taste!
Alysha C.
Stanton, CA
I prefer Mission tortillas over any other brand on the market. The soft ones are the ones I like to use the most. They're always fresh and taste great.