MISSION 8MISSION 8
MISSION 8

MISSION 8" FF TORT 10CT 17.5OZ

BY MISSION #31 in Tortillas

Mission 8" ff tort 10ct 17.5oz see more...

• What beside taco do you use them in?2 Answers
  • Love this it what I use when I cook tacos.3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to roll the perfect taco? I am horri...1 Answers
MISSION 8
MISSION 8" FF TORT 10CT 17.5OZ
  • "They always turn out good and these taste really good too!" in 1 review
  • "always soft and very fresh smelling, my family loves these and we do use often." in 1 review
Juanita R.
Miami 1603 N.W. 79 Ave. Miami, FL. (D01-029921)
The thing I miss the most going low carb is the bread, I dream about pizza crust. These help me combat those bread cravings. Some of the low carb tortillas taste awful and are only edible if you pile enough other things on it so you can't taste it anymore. These are a delightful exception, they can even be eaten alone!

I buy these at the grocery store but I prefer having them delivered directly to my house. I haven't done a lot of price comparison, but they're expensive either way. However they are one of the few things that keeps me on a low carb diet.
Amber V.
Hamilton, OH
I love these wraps they are perfect for a healthy summer snack wrap or you can use them as a low fat option when making your favorite tacos. They are always fresh and ready to go!
Phoebe b.
These are the only tortilla brand that I buy. The other brands always have a weird taste. I do have to say, they are a bit expensive. The least expensive pack I found was at Walmart.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I like to use these instead of bread for lunch wraps. I usually get the spinach ones but the are all great. It is a healthier alternative to eating bread everyday.
Maria W.
Sacramento , CA
Delicious! Definitely love the classic white over wheat, but I'm not quite sure why these are under sweet tooth. Not what I have in mind when I want a sweet treat.
kelly p.
I love mission tortillas. I think their's taste the best out of all the other brands. Mission's are soft and fluffy I like to use them for enchilads or quesadillas.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Soft tacos that have almost no fat and taste delicious?? What more can you ask for! Taste is not compromised for the lower fat content, so please give these a try!
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
I got taco fever. Spice it up tonight.. These warps compliment any meal. I love just throwing them on the foreman grill after filled. It makes them just right!
Desirea P.
Mission tortilla brand are my go to tortillas if I don't feel like making home made they don't have a funny taste and I'm very picky with tortilla I buy!
Ntia C.
Always have these tortillas in the house especially the spinach ones. These are great for sandwiches , Quesadillas, and enchiladas my family lives them.
Adriana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this it what I use when I cook tacos.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What beside taco do you use them in?
Ceviona T.
Does anyone know how to roll the perfect taco? I am horrible at that. I try to roll like how taco bell does it...but i fail every time.