BY MISSHA

Missha X Line Friends Eye Color Studio Mini #02 Brown Brownie see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole l.
Norristown, PA
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely adorable and I am such a fan of their collaboration with line friends. The packaging is amazing and so are the colors. I love the neutral/warm tones of the shadows because I can wear them for my everyday makeup.
Lisbeth O.
This eyeshadow palette is very good for on the go. It can make few but good looks. The colors are very pretty and blend nicely some better than others. It is not to pricey and has the most adorable packaging ever.
Mikaela B.
Glendale
The colors are very cute and like a smoked look is very good with these colors the packaging is so damn cute I can’t even with it the bear is like the best
Kaleigh✨
I’m a huge fan of nudes, and this palette is not only adorable in its packaging but it also lasts a long time and is the perfect travel palette as well.
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
Got this as a gift from a friend loved it!!!

Not to sure how pricey it is but just like any Korean product you spend a decent amount in shipping to us
Jacky💓 E.
I honestly love all of the line collaboration products. The packaging is super cute and the products are great for one the go.
zuleima m.
Houston
I really recommend this eyeshadow for everyday makeup look and the colors are so pretty perfect for daily using.
🍊Livia L.
New York
It's not that cheap. I got it from Amazon, and the color is very hard to apply. I don't really like it. It's OK
Chelsea l.
So cute I can’t get over how great the formula is and how it’s not only cute and affordable but also works well
Shannon A.
Columbus
Pigments are good but bland colors. Bear is kinda creepy. Brush provided is garbage, just toss it. Must use primer to get decent last from it